Mark Sanchez Is Hitting This

The Gun Of Bavaria

Seriously, who knew every guy on this board was such a swordsman?

The only guy I know who can pull women this good looking on a regular basis in reality is JiF. I know we joke about fat women being drawn to him but they ain't the only ones, believe me. Dude has been a roll as of late like most will never know.

The rest of you? Be happy with the crumbs. The vast majority of us ain't ever jumping into bed with the worst of Mark Sanchez's hookups.

Oh lord.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only guy I know who can pull women this good looking on a regular basis in reality is JiF. I know we joke about fat women being drawn to him but they ain't the only ones, believe me. Dude has been a roll as of late like most will never know.

The rest of you? Be happy with the crumbs. The vast majority of us ain't ever jumping into bed with the worst of Mark Sanchez's hookups.

Well, you got a post of the week nom from JiF, anyway. Good luck!

The only guy I know who can pull women this good looking on a regular basis in reality is JiF and CRUSHER. I know we joke about fat women being drawn to him but they ain't the only ones, believe me. Dude has been a roll as of late like most will never know.

Fixed and I'll try not and be insulted.

You guys make it sound like he's hitting this:

Mandisa.jpg?1248707189

I mean that would be BAD.

2vd4h6t.jpg

That's not a bad night's work. Could he do better? Sure, but maybe he couldn't do better THAT NIGHT.

Depending on how the body works out I'd hit the top girl...Probably even if the body sucks...it's not like I'm swimming in women right now...pretty sure I've touched worse...recently too.

Only thing is that black girls don't like giving head.

Was that racist?

Depending on how the body works out I'd hit the top girl...Probably even if the body sucks...it's not like I'm swimming in women right now...pretty sure I've touched worse...recently too.

Was that racist?

my post had nothing to do with black, w hite, green or whatever. Mine is about the fact that her face juts out at you.

Was that racist?

No I think that would be preference.

Sounds like you have a man crush on this JiF dude...maybe one of the admin people here would like a sniff...:lickt:

Greatest Night Eva!!!

With Crushlove's lyrical humor and my ravishing good looks, we would be deadly.

This reminded me of Bill Murray in Stripes:

"Lee Harvey! When you and your friend stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow? I wanna party with you cowboy. The two of us together? Forget about it!"

I would pay money to be Crusher's wingman for a night. And anyone who says they wouldn't do the same is a moron.

To be my wingman? Money? Dude I can eat 125-150 wings in a sitting, I came up when their still was 10 cent wing nights. Nice of you to offer Rutgers, I'd even pay since your getting your masters.

Archived