Mark Sanchez Is Hitting This

The Gun Of Bavaria

Nope they both didnt like givin head, did everything else though

A girl that tells you " I'll do anything else but I hate givin head" isnt really into you my dude. Trust me I know girls, and I know our nuances. If a chick is really really into you, she'd blow your brain out with no problems. it's a lot easier to have sex with someone from behind with your head buried in a pillow, that way you can super impose the person you really want to do lol

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's a lot easier to have sex with someone from behind with your head buried in a pillow, that way you can super impose the person you really want to do lol

Works both ways on that one though. We can then close our eyes and imagine away. ;)

A girl that tells you " I'll do anything else but I hate givin head" isnt really into you my dude. Trust me I know girls, and I know our nuances. If a chick is really really into you, she'd blow your brain out with no problems. it's a lot easier to have sex with someone from behind with your head buried in a pillow, that way you can super impose the person you really want to do lol

If she loves you she loves your ***.

Can you send me your picture please? Thanks in advance.

Maybe

1. They just weren't that into you.

2. There was nothing down there worth fellating.

3. You smelled like 3 day old sweaty nuts.

4. They just didnt feel like blowing you.

OR:

Once a girl is quite fantasised about "69".She has a regular boyfriend

they have never done it before.

One day she invites her boyfriend to her apartment for romantic dinner.

After heavy dinner, she tells him that she wants to do "69". But the

Boyfriend doesn't have any idea about what is 69. Girlfriend gets upset

but thinks that she can teach him how to do 69. she asks him to lay

down...and she then lays on top of him in reverse direction so as in 69.

The boyfriend is confused but is eager to know about 69. So he does as

the GF tells him to do.

They lay down in this position for about 2 min. She is thinking that he

will, by the time, get excited by this. but suddenly the GF has to let

go one Fart...directly on her BF's face.

GF quickly apologises and asks him to stay in that position for some

more time. After 1 min she has to let go one another fart....this time

bigger than the previous.

The BF quickly throws her away, gets up, starts dressing up and yells at

her.. "If you think I am gonna take 67 more like this, you are MAD"

OR:

Once a girl is quite fantasised about "69".She has a regular boyfriend

they have never done it before.

One day she invites her boyfriend to her apartment for romantic dinner.

After heavy dinner, she tells him that she wants to do "69". But the

Boyfriend doesn't have any idea about what is 69. Girlfriend gets upset

but thinks that she can teach him how to do 69. she asks him to lay

down...and she then lays on top of him in reverse direction so as in 69.

The boyfriend is confused but is eager to know about 69. So he does as

the GF tells him to do.

They lay down in this position for about 2 min. She is thinking that he

will, by the time, get excited by this. but suddenly the GF has to let

go one Fart...directly on her BF's face.

GF quickly apologises and asks him to stay in that position for some

more time. After 1 min she has to let go one another fart....this time

bigger than the previous.

The BF quickly throws her away, gets up, starts dressing up and yells at

her.. "If you think I am gonna take 67 more like this, you are MAD"

Stupid but somehow I laughed.

Son of a bitch. So what you're telling me is no woman, besides my current girlfriend, was ever really into me? Son of a bitch! I knew it! :bag:

That's not all Mark's gettin busy with. I took this off a poker site. Guy posted a TR from when I guess he went to see Dr Andrews.

http://www.pocketfives.com/poker-forums/13/hanging-out-with-mark-sanchez-5151370/p/5151381#5151381

5) Sanchez gets blown in the bathroom by one of the random girls at the bar. She is married, but afterwards seems to be very proud of herself for swallowing Sanchez's babies.

That's not all Mark's gettin busy with. I took this off a poker site. Guy posted a TR from when I guess he went to see Dr Andrews.

http://www.pocketfives.com/poker-forums/13/hanging-out-with-mark-sanchez-5151370/p/5151381#5151381

5) Sanchez gets blown in the bathroom by one of the random girls at the bar. She is married, but afterwards seems to be very proud of herself for swallowing Sanchez's babies.

If the same girl cried rape, you'd probably be the first one calling her a lying whore. Not saying that didn't happen but geez, believe EVERYTHING you read on the internet much?! :roll:

If the same girl cried rape, you'd probably be the first one calling her a lying whore. Not saying that didn't happen but geez, believe EVERYTHING you read on the internet much?! :roll:

Dude, were you dropped on your head as a baby? Because you sure seem retarded. I found a funny trip report on another site and xposted it here. How do you go from that to talking about raping women?

Archived