David Clowney Does Not Have AIDS

war ensemble

Last September most Jet fans were saying 'who cares if he Twitters?'

Same thing with him going to Aruba right before training camp.(why go to Aruba in the summer?)

This guy has to go and he can take his Star Persona with him. Long live the Aundrae Allison era. AA is just as fast and stays invisible during the off season.

Last September most Jet fans were saying 'who cares if he Twitters?'

Same thing with him going to Aruba right before training camp.(why go to Aruba in the summer?)

This guy has to go and he can take his Star Persona with him. Long live the Aundrae Allison era. AA is just as fast and stays invisible during the off season.

Word. You can find fast, developmental projects like Clowney in rounds 6 and 7.

I don't why the bad feeling against Clowney. He should stay the hell off twitter, but then so should everybody. :P

I think he was better this year than last year, not that that is saying much. Still, I think he's trying, he made some good receptions for us this year, and I would like to see him in training camp next year to show us if he has continued to improve.

Clowney does look like he will be an ex Jet next season. He had what I thought was a breakout game against the Raiders in week 7. Below is every pass thrown by Sanchez against the Raiders. Clowney looks like a player.

For the rest of the season he only had 10 passes thrown his way. Not receptions, balls thrown at him. I have to assume there is something wrong with this player that Rex doesn

ghetto slags

Please. Clowney is an NFL player, albeit a crappy one. Even with his short comings I can bet good money he bangs top notch p-ssy. Im talking 10 P-ssy not 6 p-ssy. The type of chicks majority of you guys couldnt sniff it it were the last on Earth :D

With that being said Clowney is still a dumb ass.

Archived