bengals sign turd matt jones but pass on pacman

johnny green balls

it's not the drug use it's the pissing away of the multi-million dollar opportunity

he used coke knowing if he was busted he'd be letting the team down. shows a lot about his character

idk about that. at that age with fame, millions of dollars etc etc i think he was just a kid making mistakes.......

don't i remeber reading that you used to be a hippie? if so do you call yourself a turd for doing drugs in your past?

Yup. You could say that I was a Turd then becasue my grades werent what they could have been and I didnt maximize my parents money investment but more important their faith in me.

The second I knew I was going to be supporting a wife and children, I never touched the stuff again.

My rationale was , what if a fire and due to my 'state of mind' i am 1 second late from saving them.

Yup. You could say that I was a Turd then becasue my grades werent what they could have been and I didnt maximize my parents money investment but more important their faith in me.

The second I knew I was going to be supporting a wife and children, I never touched the stuff again.

My rationale was , what if a fire and due to my 'state of mind' i am 1 second late from saving them.

you grew up. most people do. having my first kid did it for me too. unfortunately their mother didn't.

BENGALS SOURCES rip Matt Jones, despite the signing:

Still amazes me how Jet fans still want him or thought he'd be a good option for the Jets.

I said this of Jones coming out of college. Everyone said he was some freak of an athlete(sounds familiar *coughgholston*) but when you actually saw him on the field he was a stiff.

Archived