JetNation.com Turns Five

Maxman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as one of the original 10 members of the site, no mention? :happy0071:

Happy Birthday JN! This isnt preschool anymore.. Welcome to kindergarten!! TIme to learn to read and write in cursive! Also i will be getting together some simple arthmetic.. there will be a quiz next week. :P

is it time to bring back dear greengal? lol

as one of the original 10 members of the site, no mention?

Happy Birthday to us :cheers:

Thanks Max and everyone involved in making this the best Jets board on the planet.

And especially a little green girl who sent me an email and link 5 years ago that said pssst... c'mere and check this out ...

2 47 Mike Nugent K Ohio State

2 57 Justin Miller CB Clemson

3 88 Sione Pouha DT Utah

4 123 Kerry Rhodes SS Louisville

5 161 Andre Maddox DB North Carolina State

6 182 Cedric Houston RB Tennessee

6 198 Joel Dreessen TE Colorado State

7 240 Harry Williams WR Tuskegee

a lot has changed since that April-Terry Bradway worked his way out of his GN position with this debacle, Herm was on his way to ruining the OL. Cedric Houston could have really helped this team but pulled a Johnny Mitchell on us. Joel Dreessen looked pretty good for the Texans against Miami. Sione has been a pleasant surprise. Harry Williams proved once again why I should never be given a job of running an NFL franchise as I thought he was going to be the second coming of T.O. Justin Miller and Mike Nugent sucked their way out of the league this year.

Happy Birthday, Phil! And congrats to all the original members. You took a chance on a bunch of wackjobs and made it work!

That is the part that is kind of lost in translation today. When we started it was actually like that. People had to take a chance on us, if we failed they would have lost their other posting home. Crazy to think that is how it was but I guess the internet is serious bizness, lol.

I remember Boozer76 saying that he wanted to come over but knew if he started posting here a lot he would hear about it. He did a little digging to see if we were in this for the long haul.

I think it is safe to say that JetNation is here for the long haul. :-P

I started at JI and then transferred when JN was created. I have not signed in at JI since. I don't post here much anymore, as life has changed things, but I still check the site regularly. I really appreciate all the hard work and dedication that has gone toward making this site work.

:cheers:

THANKS!!

Archived