JetNation.com Turns Five

Maxman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brenda was a marketing machine back in February/March of 2005 inviting people to join the site. IMO she deserves a lot of credit for getting people to post here.

Happy Birthday JN. I've met a lot of good people here and have Phil to thank for that.

:cheers:

Brenda was a marketing machine back in February/March of 2005 inviting people to join the site. IMO she deserves a lot of credit for getting people to post here.

Happy Birthday JN. I've met a lot of good people here and have Phil to thank for that.

Very good point. Very good point. She isn't here much these days but there is no doubt in my mind that the site would have failed without her. She still does a lot for the site and I hope she knows I appreciate it.

Thank you Brenda!

I started at JI and then transferred when JN was created. I have not signed in at JI since. I don't post here much anymore, as life has changed things, but I still check the site regularly. I really appreciate all the hard work and dedication that has gone toward making this site work.

THANKS!!

Thanks, glad to hear you read the site regularly. That is awesome.

We are going to have to talk to you about posting more though. :winking0001:

Happy birthday, JetNation!

I remember not getting a private invitation to join as if it were yesterday! lol

You and me both. I remember looking around and realizing that all the cool kids had left JI without taking me with them. I hunted down Brenda and GGG and found them hiding in here. The old wounds have been reopened, EFF you JetNation!

Happy birthday, JetNation!

I remember not getting a private invitation to join as if it were yesterday! lol

You and me both. I remember looking around and realizing that all the cool kids had left JI without taking me with them. I hunted down Brenda and GGG and found them hiding in here. The olds wounds have been reopened, EFF you JetNation!

Just to be clear: Verde we are very sorry that you didn't receive an invitation. That never should have gone down that way.

DNA, I hope this helps you know where you stood back then. And if anything you have gone down (hey now) in the rankings. Not up.

:-P

Well duh. :rolleyes:

That's why I said "those who didn't make it this far like Borgoguy and PatsFanTx."

Read Max, read. e269541.gif

Oh you have so much to learn. I simply restated it that way (i.e. putting it on a tee) for the tribal elders to jump in with stories about stormshadow and the like, thus increasing post counts along the way.

:winking0001:

I was joking, really. You & Tom didn't know me back then. lol

Damn Verde I ain't even a Jet fan and got the invite. ;)

I wished JN a happy early birthday in the other thread. Is it late enough now to wish a happy belated b/day in this one to equal it out ??

Crusher: Of course we understand bacon here. But sausage is better imo. More meat !!

:love0030:

I started at JI and came here to play Teh mafia. I stayed because I've found JN to be a kinder gentler interweb Jetfan experience. I like it here because people at JN understand bacon. If you understand bacon you understand Crusher.

I am just throwing this out there for curiosity sake, what would it take to get you to leave? :winking0001:

Damn Verde I ain't even a Jet fan and got the invite. ;)

I wished JN a happy early birthday in the other thread. Is it late enough now to wish a happy belated b/day in this one to equal it out ??

Crusher: Of course we understand bacon here. But sausage is better imo. More meat !!

:love0030:

JetNation.com home of the sausage lover.

:bag:

Leave a sausage fastball over the plate 4 Crusher and Max intercepts. Damn ya can't make this stuff up.

:D

Why are you making it a choice. Nothing and I mean nothing go's better with bacon than sausage. I get pissed when I order breakfast and the waitress smiles thru the gap in her tooth and says" Sausage or Bacon with that?"

Im "I'm like Bits, didn't you notice my ass takes up this entire booth and 45% of the isle?" "What the **** do you think you just climbed over to get ot the table?" "You don't outweigh most familes by choosing one or the other." Get me mad.

Why are you making it a choice. Nothing and I mean nothing go's better with bacon than sausage. I get pissed when I order breakfast and the waitress smiles thru the gap in her tooth and says" Sausage or Bacon with that?"

Im "I'm like Bits, didn't you notice my ass takes up this entire booth and 45% of the isle?" "What the **** do you think you just climbed over to get ot the table?" "You don't outweigh most familes by choosing one or the other." Get me mad.

Ha. Tomorrows breakfast for me: Sausage, Bacon (2 layers, one on each side of the sausage), Egg n Cheese on Texas toast. I'll call it the Crusher.

Archived