JetNation.com Turns Five

Maxman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering that the message board thing only got big around 2000, five makes you a veteran message board. In another five years, kids will be referring to JN as one of those message boards that was there right at the beginning.

JN is no spring chicken anymore.

Considering that the message board thing only got big around 2000, five makes you a veteran message board. In another five years, kids will be referring to JN as one of those message boards that was there right at the beginning.

JN is no spring chicken anymore.

That is a good point. It seemed like we were late to the game when we started it. Now it seems really early.

Time can definitely change perspective.

This again?! Revisionist history, hmmph. It's the 17th. Get it right. I demand you change it back to the day of the launch the way you ORIGINALLY had it (taps foot). Thanks.

:rl: That is awesome. And yes, we did change it. Maybe we should put an * up next to the date. :-P

Great job MaxPhillip ;)

And I would personally like to thank Sean Deegan for making this all possible! :lol:

Do you know that he deleted that thread started by ggg that gave birth to this place? :(

Thanks for stopping by to share that riveting story newb.

Great job MaxPhillip ;)

And I would personally like to thank Sean Deegan for making this all possible! :lol:

Do you know that he deleted that thread started by ggg that gave birth to this place? :(

Man a classic thread lost in history- the shame of it all.

We totally changed it for you!!! JetO this is your time. Post of the week winner, you run this place now. :winking0001:
Ahahaha, I thought you were pulling my chain, double that I thought you meant the post I referenced. Post of the Week! What do I know from these things. Anyway, " 'Phile Welker? Seriously?" Translation: did you change it? Seriously? :P I made a sound argument, give me that much.

Archived