Revis is hitting ......

JETSorDIE

Why do you guys care if a Jets player is having sex? This is the 2nd thread I have seen on this subject.

Cue the "Pats fans are gay" jokes!

It's the off season, there's nothing else to talk about but JETS players mating habits.:)

I'm going to take a wild guess. It's a clever name for gossip website for black people. I'm assuming it's also written in a manner that would require me to input it into Google's Babblefish and set the translator from Urban to English in order to understand it.

I just tried to investigate but only got as far as the banner on top "Bossip: Henny without any Coke". Is it safe to assume I was right about the naming of the website?

The best part about making ignorant assumptions about others is that it gives them license to do the same to you. Congratulations: every thinking person here now assumes you're a kernel-toothed pudwhack posting from a basement meth lab.

ok.. so what is G-Unit?

Every big rapper has their awful hip hop group that they try to push on to their fans, usually made up of their friends from around the way who can't rap for ****. For example 2pac had the Outlaws, B.I.G. had Junior Mafia, Eminem had D12, Nas had the Bravehearts, 50 Cent had G-Unit.

For the most part they're all awful with the exception of a song here and their. Glorified Body Guards.

Edited by Jbro22

Every big rapper has their awful hip hop group that they try to push on to their fans, usually made up of their friends from around the way who can't rap for ****. For example 2pac had the Outlaws, B.I.G. had Junior Mafia, Eminem had D12, Nas had the Bravehearts, 50 Cent had G-Unit.

For the most part they're all awful with the exception of a song here and their. Glorified Body Guards.

So "The Game", who made it cool to get kicked out of "50 cents" "G-unit", thinks the singluarly named "Olivia" , who may be dating our very own "Revis24" (depending on the credibility of something called "Bossip") is actually a dude? And he might have first hand knowledge cause "Olivia" sang in "50 cents" "Candy Shop", a song i think is atleast partially about BJ's... but i digress...

Was "Olivia" also a membet of "G unit"?

And if that chick is a dude I am very happy that i was having the previously mentioned fap restricting google problems..

There's really no need to analyze the crap out of some girl Revis might have hit once or twice.

I saw we move on to Thomas Jones' Meagan Good because well...Meagan Good is really f'n good:

meagan-good_nw38.jpg

meagan-good-nipple-01.jpg

Meagan Good is hot. If only she'd stop with the Newports she'd be even hotter.

LOL I totally forgot when The Game & G-Unit had beef he said Olivia had a dick. :rl:

The Game's career is over, he's totally irrelevant and his opinion means nada these days.

Meagan Good> The Hills chick Sanchez is banging> Olivia btw.

LOL I totally forgot when The Game & G-Unit had beef he said Olivia had a dick. :rl:

The Game's career is over, he's totally irrelevant and his opinion means nada these days.

Meagan Good> The Hills chick Sanchez is banging> Olivia btw.

Word, just happy he took 50 down with him. Pretty much stopped listening to hip hop because of those clowns.