anybody else tired?

gg

:yawn: i am... i havent gotten more then 5 hours ( and thats a great night) of uninterrupted sleep in months.

the idea of 7 or 8 hours is unimaginable!

:yawn:

anyone else have sleeping issues?

I'm in the same boat, been really bad lately. Last night I got to sleep with some chemical assistance but I'm out of whisky right now.

I have been having problems sleeping. Lots going on, just so busy, it is hard to shut my brain off. Plus Rex Ryan is always emailing me asking for my thoughts on the roster and blitz schemes. I don't mind helping out but it does bother me that I give them so much and don't get paid for it.

Although last night I was able to sleep straight through for almost 8 hours. That has me feeling pretty good.

Why can't you sleep gg?

I have been having problems sleeping. Lots going on, just so busy, it is hard to shut my brain off. Plus Rex Ryan is always emailing me asking for my thoughts on the roster and blitz schemes. I don't mind helping out but it does bother me that I give them so much and don't get paid for it.

Although last night I was able to sleep straight through for almost 8 hours. That has me feeling pretty good.

Why can't you sleep gg?

i have no problem getting to sleep..i just wake multiple times during the night...

this morning i would have been able to sleep later.. but there was a phucking woodpecker outside my room. OY!

why cant i sleep, max? because i am old! LOL!

something all you young whippersnappers have to look forward to. :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQU0_PHUB2E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQU0_PHUB2E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i have no problem getting to sleep..i just wake multiple times during the night...

this morning i would have been able to sleep later.. but there was a phucking woodpecker outside my room. OY!

This is why I never keep my bedroom windows open.. happy chirpy birds at 5am.

If you've seen the photos outside my apt in the Olympics thread you can probably guess that I'm getting hardly any sleep due to the noise, then up at 5 for work. The *&^%$# large screen TVs are going all night showing replays that people cheer to.

Another week of this, then back to my quiet little city and blissfull sleep.

:cheers:

:yawn: i am... i havent gotten more then 5 hours ( and thats a great night) of uninterrupted sleep in months.

the idea of 7 or 8 hours is unimaginable!

:yawn:

anyone else have sleeping issues?

I have sleep apnea. I tried and use the breathing mask but that things make you stop worrying about dying in your sleep. Miserable.

I have found that if I take my dog for a walk and try and not snack after dinner I sleep alot better. I also found that it doesn;t matter what i do when I have a couple Makers Marks and a sleeping pill before bed. But the powers that be frown on such activity.

This is why I never keep my bedroom windows open.. happy chirpy birds at 5am.

Same here. But my reason is because I have an irrational fear of a family of squrriels building a nest in my cavernous butt crack when I sleep. I guess we all have our demons.

I have sleep apnea. I tried and use the breathing mask but that things make you stop worrying about dying in your sleep. Miserable.

I have found that if I take my dog for a walk and try and not snack after dinner I sleep alot better. I also found that it doesn;t matter what i do when I have a couple Makers Marks and a sleeping pill before bed. But the powers that be frown on such activity.

my hubbie has a mask.. took awhile to get use to it, but now he cant sleep well without it. there are a couple of different types, maybe you should give it another shot.

I usually have a hard time sleeping. This week I am sleeping like a baby. Being away in a nice hotel by myself = solid REM sleep.

for me, it depends.. sometimes i sleep great in hotels.. but a lot of time i still sleep like crap.

glad you are getting that rem sleep!

how is HOTlanta?

for me, it depends.. sometimes i sleep great in hotels.. but a lot of time i still sleep like crap.

glad you are getting that rem sleep!

how is HOTlanta?

Yes, same thing here. I have spent some nights just staring at the tv. This trip I am really busy so I think I am mentally exhausted.

Hotlanta is 35 degrees right now. Should hit 50 later so that will be better.

Yes, same thing here. I have spent some nights just staring at the tv. This trip I am really busy so I think I am mentally exhausted.

Hotlanta is 35 degrees right now. Should hit 50 later so that will be better.

well it is 35 degrees in ct right now.. but we are only suppose to hit 40.. so you have that extra heat going for you! :P

Crusher, try nasal strips. I would never have believed they work, but my wife forced me to try it. It has been amazing how much they helped. I sleep much better (and snore less). I use the "Breathe Right" brand.

Crusher, try nasal strips. I would never have believed they work, but my wife forced me to try it. It has been amazing how much they helped. I sleep much better (and snore less). I use the "Breathe Right" brand.

my dad was like that. He just can't believe they could be effective so he basically refuses to admit they exist.

I do actually. Breathe Right strips decrease my snoring by about 40%. Very good product.

I do actually. Breathe Right strips decrease my snoring by about 40%. Very good product.

I tried em, didnt work for me. The apnea is a b!tch. I took a test once that found that I wake up 55 time per sleep hour.

55 TIMES PER SLEEP HOUR!?!? I guess Im used to it.

I dont saw logs, I clearcut rainforest!

I tried em, didnt work for me. The apnea is a b!tch. I took a test once that found that I wake up 55 time per sleep hour.

I was up around those #'s too... my sleep apnea was killing me. Worked great for a few years, but now im back to cloudy in the morning... then this morning lost power and slept without it and im still screwed up at 1pm so I guess its still working.

I need to drop some weight and go in for a new sleep test and maybe a new machine.... sleep apnea and the mask are a bitch, especially when I am invited to stay over the g/f's house and I didnt bring it with me... :cry:

I used to snore so loud the guy outside mowing my lawn would knock on the window to tell me to stfu.

I was up around those #'s too... my sleep apnea was killing me. Worked great for a few years, but now im back to cloudy in the morning... then this morning lost power and slept without it and im still screwed up at 1pm so I guess its still working.

I need to drop some weight and go in for a new sleep test and maybe a new machine.... sleep apnea and the mask are a bitch, especially when I am invited to stay over the g/f's house and I didnt bring it with me... :cry:

I tried the mask and felt like I was choking every few minutes. So would constantly wake anyway.

F**K YOU APNEA!

55 per hour??? Holy Christ!

Have you tried these over the counter sprays like Snore Ez or Snore Stop? I have heard that they help sometimes.

Archived