Curling action

haggis

I want some.

And even after the vBookie cash reset why do I feel that I have not enough vcash?

It's the same feeling you get when you file your tax return. You work hard all year long, but the liberals decide someone else who didn't do squat should get a cut of what you paid. It's known as the "Bend over and grab 'em" principle.

It's the same feeling you get when you file your tax return. You work hard all year long, but the liberals decide someone else who didn't do squat should get a cut of what you paid. It's known as the "Bend over and grab 'em" principle.

a little different here, though. it's like the government decided to grab all the money, give everyone a pittance, and destroy the rest

at least in the real world it would lead to deflation No matter. I'll be back on top soon, like always. :P

But I heard it was all being reset for a level playing field so I threw down a bunch of bets prior to that to find...........I lost everything and my new amount seemed a little odd. If everyone was reset wouldn't there be a bunch of zeros (like a $10000 balance) or does everyone now have $10362 to work with?

But I heard it was all being reset for a level playing field so I threw down a bunch of bets prior to that to find...........I lost everything and my new amount seemed a little odd. If everyone was reset wouldn't there be a bunch of zeros (like a $10000 balance) or does everyone now have $10362 to work with?

you did get reset to 10000

but JN allows you to earn vcash. If you post, you get vcash. if you log in at least once a day, that's vcash. if you vote in a poll: vcash. if you rep someone: vcash. if you get rep: vcash.

that covers most of the ways, I think. Starting a new thread is like 10 or 25 I think. It's not much each time, but it builds up eventually, so if you're an active participant, you can "earn" a few hundred a week.

also if you go below the base amount, the next time a bet is posted, you'll be reset to the minimum (1,000, I think?).

Archived