I know I'm not supposed to post PM's but...

JustInFudge

What did it say?

Alright, I'll show it to you this way...but I wish you all farewell. It was fun while it lasted, but I think its important to know what kind of person is running the show here at JN.

I received this message in a PM...

I need you to:

1. Start a thread in the Lounge with the title: Compliment JiF's naked body

2. Include semi-nude shots of yourself and welcome others to comment

Extra points given for the pouty lips shots with you holding your fingers in the peace sign.

Do this or you will be banned.

Alright, I'll show it to you this way...but I wish you all farewell. It was fun while it lasted, but I think its important to know what kind of person is running the show here at JN.

I think Garb strong armed Max into this. She's the mastermind. She show serious attractions to the JiF.

I think Garb strong armed Max into this. She's the mastermind. She show serious attractions to the JiF.

I thought this as well.

She might have put him up to this, there is no doubt. But I think she probably requested full frontal shots and Max probably toned it down to semi-nude shots.

He must have got confused. Because Im pretty sure those are the ONLY types of threads allowed in the mod lounge. He just got the forum wrong.

I dont have access to the mod lounge, mt. This was no mistake.

I thought this as well.

She might have put him up to this, there is no doubt. But I think she probably requested full frontal shots and Max probably toned it down to semi-nude shots.

I dont have access to the mod lounge, mt. This was no mistake.

I sense a conspiracy. jakeG could be involved as well. Was there an requests of you posing with a surfboard? He seems to like Spicolli.

I thought this as well.

I just checked with Max and you are correct, he wants semi nude shots only. He said you should wear a cut off t-shirt or a hat.

This is the exact kind of person we've all known has been running the show all along... where the hell have you been?

We've all gotten that PM. Most of don't whine about it.

Define whine?

I sense a conspiracy. jakeG could be involved as well. Was there an requests of you posing with a surfboard? He seems to like Spicolli.

Actually he did say something about a beach setting back drop and mentioned the times of the day that sun provides good light.

I just checked with Max and you are correct, he wants semi nude shots only. He said you should wear a cut off t-shirt or a hat.

So he did listen to garbs request for full frontal. bastid.

So this is what JI was/is like?? I guess I didnt miss much :(

Ummm, this PM came from the creator of the site.

This is the exact kind of person we've all known has been running the show all along... where the hell have you been?

In a town called Denial.

max is a fatty I gather?

:rl::rl::rl:

Seriously. Bend over and take it like a man. Kids today, I tell ya.

:-P

The funniest part about this is that is word for word the PM I sent him.

I thought he was making it up for attention.

The fact you PM'D my sweet Boopsie such a letter doesn;t sit with me well. We should meet out in the school yard and duke it out over sweet Boopsie. Unless yer yella.

max is a fatty I gather?

It would make sense.

I thought he was making it up for attention.

The fact you PM'D my sweet Boopsie such a letter doesn;t sit with me well. We should meet out in the school yard and duke it out over sweet Boopsie. Unless yer yella.

Muffin top, you should know I do nothing for attention. Bup-z is bigger than that.

And there is no need to fight. Maxi might be able to threaten me to the point where I succumb, but he will never have me heart. That belongs to you.

How come this runny-nosed kid gets lewd PMs and I never get squat?

Where are my threats and requests for nude photos? I'm over 40, you don't want the latter, but it would be nice to be asked.

Because asking you takes creepy to a whole new level. I'm beautiful and people genuinely like me...not as creepy asking me.

Archived