I know I'm not supposed to post PM's but...

JustInFudge

We've all gotten that PM. Most of don't whine about it.

Yeah seriously JiF you're overreacting here.

I'd think if you were gonna get upset about a PM, it'd be because of the follow up one where Max decides he wants to be sure the shots you post are just right so he'll just snap them himself. Everyone gets that one too right?

See?!?!? I told you guys it's not just fat girls like Garb and Max that are drawn to JiF!!!

Don't foget old and ugly, Zippy. :) Plus, I 'aint attracted to Jiffy Lube, I have the hots for gg. She's my little knish. My fantasy is to get her into a Wes Welker jersey, seriously. Hubba-hubba!

Don't foget old and ugly, Zippy. :) Plus, I 'aint attracted to Jiffy Lube, I have the hots for gg. She's my little knish. My fantasy is to get her into a Wes Welker jersey, seriously. Hubba-hubba!

Damn Chowderrella taking her Patriot fanship rather seriously. Just curious, how long after you start rooting for them does teh Gheyness kick in?

Damn Chowderrella taking her Patriot fanship rather seriously. Just curious, how long after you start rooting for them does teh Gheyness kick in?

Almost immediately. It's a lot like the effect rooting for the Jets has. I think you become a retard pretty quickly when you cheer for puke green. You see, the question is: would you rather be ghey or stupid?

Almost immediately. It's a lot like the effect rooting for the Jets has. I think you become a retard pretty quickly when you cheer for puke green. You see, the question is: would you rather be ghey or stupid?

I was born stupid so it was an easy transition. Teh gayness, not so much.

Archived