I hate the uncapped year

uart

+ 1

You foolz are cwazy

You're the crazy one. You've got a huge chicken parm to choose from, slathered in delicious cheese and sauce, or maybe a chicken saltimbocca with imported prosciutto, or maybe even a great marsala...and you're taking the plain grilled chicken with some salty, fleshy balls and a lemon zest on it? Just insanity. You piccata people are ridiculous. As far as I'm concerned they should put all of you on an island, away from us reasonable food folk. I'm tired of you piccata people clogging up my Italian menus and keeping off maybe another legit chicken or veal dish.

+1. Cue Villian to tell us the importance of Mayonnaise.

See, I'm trying to inject some truth into this thread and there you go.

Here, check out this site:

www.eggsandgreasemixedtogetherisveryhealthyforyou.com

That site speaks the truth about mayonaise. There's reports on there from a couple of teenage bloggers disputing several Ivy League dieticians, and they speak the truth about why you should be eating mayonaise with everything. I know that when I have kids, I'll be putting mayonnaise in their milk bottles to keep them from getting Leperacy; which you'll see on that site is something that mayonnaise prevents.

See, I'm trying to inject some truth into this thread and there you go.

Here, check out this site:

www.eggsandgreasemixedtogetherisveryhealthyforyou.com

That site speaks the truth about mayonaise. There's reports on there from a couple of teenage bloggers disputing several Ivy League dieticians, and they speak the truth about why you should be eating mayonaise with everything. I know that when I have kids, I'll be putting mayonnaise in their milk bottles to keep them from getting Leperacy; which you'll see on that site is something that mayonnaise prevents.

Dude, I don't think your link is working.

You're the crazy one. You've got a huge chicken parm to choose from, slathered in delicious cheese and sauce, or maybe a chicken saltimbocca with imported prosciutto, or maybe even a great marsala...and you're taking the plain grilled chicken with some salty, fleshy balls and a lemon zest on it? Just insanity. You piccata people are ridiculous. As far as I'm concerned they should put all of you on an island, away from us reasonable food folk. I'm tired of you piccata people clogging up my Italian menus and keeping off maybe another legit chicken or veal dish.

Variety my friend. Variety. A properly used caper is an amazing thing.

But I see where our disconnect lies. I'm not a "chicken" picatta guy. I prefer the fresh catch lightly breaded with picatta. If the fish is cooked and seasoned correctly, the caper is the perfect compliment.

You need to open you mind and your palate. Every one can an enjoy the rich, creamy, sweet, thick type sauces. Its only the true critic that enjoys the less is more motto with strange little green things.

Archived