****THE OFFICIAL VILLANOVA @ SYRACUSE BERC ESPN GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

8 Villanova @ 4 Syracuse, 9pm, ESPN.

...Well not much to say about this, its pretty much the moment every Cuse and Nova fan has had circled on their calendar since BE play started... The top two teams in the league going at it in front of a record -breaking 34,632 person, sold-out, Carrier Dome crowd on primetime.

With an SU win, Syracuse improves to 14-2 in the Big East, clinching a BERC (Big East Regular Season Championship) and a 1 seed in the Big East Tournament.

With a Nova win, both teams will be even at 13-3, but Nova will have the tiebreaker as they would have won the only head-to-head matchup between the two teams. In other words, if Nova wins, Syracuse's only shot at a one seed is beat St Johns and Lville (their final 2 games), and hope Nova loses at least one of its last two.

I remember when I first made a thread about gameday at the dome back in late August and got multiple responses saying "good luck with Nova" and "that will be a blowout.." I just love how everyone missed so badly on how good this SU team would be... Anyway, after two weeks of bubble teams playing each other or playing potential three seeds... We have two top 10 teams going at it on primetime battling for a top 2 seed in the NCAA's.

Should be a good one..

GO CUSE!!!

MAN, AM I PUMPED TO BE BACK AT CUSE!!!

THAT DOME WAS ABSOLUTELY ROCKIN THIS MORNING FOR THE GAMEDAY SHOW!!! THERE IS A LOGJAM OF TRAFFIC EVERYWHERE, MARSHALL ST IS JAMEED PACKED WITH PEOPLE DRESSED HEAD TO TOE IN ORANGE GOING IN AND OUT OF STORES, RESTAURANTS, AND BARS...

TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE INSANE!!!

GO ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN, AM I PUMPED TO BE BACK AT CUSE!!!

THAT DOME WAS ABSOLUTELY ROCKIN THIS MORNING FOR THE GAMEDAY SHOW!!! THERE IS A LOGJAM OF TRAFFIC EVERYWHERE, MARSHALL ST IS JAMEED PACKED WITH PEOPLE DRESSED HEAD TO TOE IN ORANGE GOING IN AND OUT OF STORES, RESTAURANTS, AND BARS...

TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE INSANE!!!

GO ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!

You're there???? Lucky son of a bitch.

Archived