Two possible WR options who may drop due to injuries

HessStation

Danario Alexander and Eric Decker. Both would have been considered solid 3rd round picks who now, may fall to the later rounds due to injuries and both are not participating at the combine.

Decker will have surgery March 15th to get a plate and screw removed from his foot. Alexander had surgery on his left knee this past Tuesday. Alexander has been ruled out of participating in both the combine and his pro-day workout.

Both were dominant college WRs. Alexander was the most underrated player in College Football all year. He somehow flew under the radar with 113/1781/14.

I would say both are worth the risk with a late round pick.

DeMaryius Thomas might also hit the 2nd because he's raw, and I guess because he's injured. He's better than both. We don't have a pick where they'd go.

Yep. You can add Dez Bryant to the list too. Probably Top 10 talent but now injured, not participating at combine could fall to the 20's.

So many good WR's dropping but probably not to a spot where we have a pick.

If DT is there at 29 I think the Jets have to take him.

No chance Bryant falls out of the top 10. Not even a slight chance really...Bryant at 29 would be a gift...kind of like Suh falling to 29.

Ha. I hear ya. I still think he drops due to suspension and now hamstring. How far? Not to 29 I agree, probably not. But if I think maybe 9-10 spots from where he could have been selected?...or most likely.

I always loved Bryant but worry he's more of a college player. His one question mark for me is can he seperate in the NFL. He's either the next TO or Mike Williams imo. Not a slam dunk for me. Needs to show something at his pro-day. Hamstrings can linger. I can see a poor 40 and drills and see him drop. How far I don't know. I think it will depend on his speed and quickness on his pro day.

Archived