Post Your Favorate Movie Scenes

dolphann4life

This shot was done in 1 take, with very little CGI used in order to make it look better. The knife in the back is obviously CGI, but I just think this was such a cool scene with the camera angle and everything

lCPUiH2J51A

Never heard that movie, but i will def be sure to watch after seeing that scene.

Never heard that movie, but i will def be sure to watch after seeing that scene.

It is severely ****ed up man. It's not really an action movie either, it's more of a drama mystery. There are action sequences but overall it's a very good movie that's very twisted.

If you have Netflix and can stream the videos online it's actually available. My good friend just watched it based on my recommendation.

I don't know what it is about Phoebe Cates, especially in that scene, but that is ALL TIME. So damn super cute. She was 19 at the time. And she actually still looks damn good today at 46. Kevin Kline, nicely done.

You know, that hot pole vaulter chick reminds me of her. Allison Stokke

There are at least 4 great scenes in Tombstone that come to mind...

1. Wyatt, his brothers and Doc walking towards the OK Corral, and that moment when they all raise their weapons and Virgil raises his cane... awesome.

2. Creek Johnson exclaims, "Shoot, I've got lots of friends." To which, Doc Holiday responds, "I don't."

3. Doc Holiday lets Johnny Ringo know that, "I'm your huckleberry."

4. Doc Holday, once again, stating, "You're a daisy if you do."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Archived