My local Police precinct

villain_the_foe

Because its my ID, I dont have to give them my ID if I dont want to. If I feel that Im being taken advantage of (as I was) I dont conform with it. And the only reason why allowed the cop to take my ID is because if I were to remove the cops hand from out my pockets knowing the mentality of some of these cops here I would have risked being shot over nothing. So I allowed it, what I do now is not carry the ID. Reason being, if the cops cant identify you they cant process you. So if I didnt do anything I'll allow them to waste their time.

If you wont even stand up for yourself, who will?

You do have to give them your ID, New York has a stop-and-identify law. The Supreme Court also requires that you give a name if requested by a police officer.

"In addition to the authority provided by this article for making an arrest without a warrant, a police officer may stop a person in a public place located within the geographical area of such officer's employment when he reasonably suspects that such person is committing, has committed or is about to commit either (a) a felony or (B) a misdemeanor defined in the penal law, and may demand of him his name, address and an explanation of his conduct."

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You do have to give them your ID, New York has a stop-and-identify law. The Supreme Court also requires that you give a name if requested by a police officer.

"In addition to the authority provided by this article for making an arrest without a warrant, a police officer may stop a person in a public place located within the geographical area of such officer's employment when he reasonably suspects that such person is committing, has committed or is about to commit either (a) a felony or (B) a misdemeanor defined in the penal law, and may demand of him his name, address and an explanation of his conduct."

Well I guess he told you Villain. :rolleyes:

There's a difference between exercising your duty and just flat out abusing your power and harassing people. Just sayin'

NYPD is beyond corrupt, it's disgusting. I also believe the Police on a whole have wayyyyyyyy too much power.

1M8vei3L0L8

I agree with this in a different way. The only reason why they have such power is because we dont know how much power "WE" have. Its kinda like saying "I know my rights" and someone asks you "what are your rights"....most people can even answer the question. So how do you have rights and dont even know what they are and how to implement them? We have to study, which is what I've done. Thats actually how I learned about cops not being able to process you unless you unless you give them identification. Once they can "verify" that you're part of the establishment then they can do what they like to you. In otherwords, we actually give them the power to do much of what they do to us. Most cops arent corrupt, however, they're trying to uphold the law yet they dont even know the law, they only know what they are told by their bosses.

I never understood that. If cops are supposed to uphold the law then why arent cops required to have a master's degree in law itself? How could you uphold something that you dont even understand? Then I realized that thats exactly the point. You dont want cops to question anything, you want them to do what their told. Which is what we see today.

Crazy aint it?

I agree with this in a different way. The only reason why they have such power is because we dont know how much power "WE" have. Its kinda like saying "I know my rights" and someone asks you "what are your rights"....most people can even answer the question. So how do you have rights and dont even know what they are and how to implement them? We have to study, which is what I've done. Thats actually how I learned about cops not being able to process you unless you unless you give them identification. Once they can "verify" that you're part of the establishment then they can do what they like to you. In otherwords, we actually give them the power to do much of what they do to us. Most cops arent corrupt, however, they're trying to uphold the law yet they dont even know the law, they only know what they are told by their bosses.

I never understood that. If cops are supposed to uphold the law then why arent cops required to have a master's degree in law itself? How could you uphold something that you dont even understand? Then I realized that thats exactly the point. You dont want cops to question anything, you want them to do what their told. Which is what we see today.

Crazy aint it?

All you need to become an NYPD officer is a bull**** Associate's degree from your local community College or atleast 2 years worth of college education sans degree. Anyone can get one of those in their sleep.

All you need to become an NYPD officer is a bull**** Associate's degree from your local community College or atleast 2 years worth of college education sans degree. Anyone can get one of those in their sleep.

I guess I am not qualified to be a cop -- poor me.

There's a difference between exercising your duty and just flat out abusing your power and harassing people. Just sayin'

I wont argue with him, but I know better. I've argued with people here with another subject and all I did was set myself up for a popularity contest.

If War or anyone else can show a law (not an act or statute) that states that you must hold Identification on you, or even have Identification from the DMV then I will agree that he showed me. What he's talking about is a statute. A statute is "given the force of law", who gives that force? You do. If you decide that you dont want that statute to apply to you then you dont have to give it "force". Most just listen to what people say and all of a sudden thats just what it is. I dont do that. I dont break the law...however, I do try my best to learn it so if someone tries to take advantage of me I can defend myself by knowing my rights...not by knowing what some court said about a statute thta you give force to unknowingly most of the time.

Its not there and I know it...so I just ignore it instead of getting into those back and forth matches that I used to get into just to prove that I was right. (I'll help, laws govern a society. If you''re not part of that society or dont know your society then by right you cannot be govern by laws that govern a particular society. And when I say society I dont mean "public society...there's no such thing. All societies are specific and direct.) If you issue ID you're doing three things, you're giving your identification but you're also showing that you're part of a societya s well as engaging into a contract with your "PERSON". Remember, we're all sovereign, we just are taught to forget that. Like I said, I know better.

"He who questions well learns well" Arthur Menard.

bpxmb1IoCpc

People need to be policed - unless you're an anarchist. This isn't Utopia, and I didn't excuse anyone.

People who believe that they need to be policed....need to be policed.

Let me ask you a question, are you not responsible enough to where you have to be policed? Dont worry about others....im talking about yourself. I personally dont need to be police, I respect others on tht level. How about you?

If War or anyone else can show a law (not an act or statute) that states that you must hold Identification on you, or even have Identification from the DMV then I will agree that he showed me. What he's talking about is a statute. A statute is "given the force of law", who gives that force? You do. If you decide that you dont want that statute to apply to you then you dont have to give it "force". Most just listen to what people say and all of a sudden thats just what it is. I dont do that. I dont break the law...however, I do try my best to learn it so if someone tries to take advantage of me I can defend myself by knowing my rights...not by knowing what some court said about a statute thta you give force to unknowingly most of the time.

With the provision that our resident lawyers can correct me, I believe a statute is simply a law created/determined by a legislature. Your rights are defined elsewhere but statutes/laws are what limit your rights. As a citizen of the United States and a resident of a particular area you agree to abide by the laws of that area or face the consequence. It's not an issue of whether or not you agree with them but what is decided on by a body of representatives, and then promulgated etc. Laws, in theory at least, are universal--they affect all equally and one as an individual cannot get around this. The "force" you give stems from your paying taxes...assuming you still pay those, you support who you are currently opposing.

Its not there and I know it...so I just ignore it instead of getting into those back and forth matches that I used to get into just to prove that I was right. (I'll help, laws govern a society. If you''re not part of that society or dont know your society then by right you cannot be govern by laws that govern a particular society. And when I say society I dont mean "public society...there's no such thing. All societies are specific and direct.) If you issue ID you're doing two things, you're giving your identification but you're also showing that you're part of a society (as well as engaging into a contract). Remember, we're all sovereign, we just are taught to forget that. Like I said, I know better.

I generally agree with Hume in his arguments against a social contract. Your paragraph can be filed under the liberal-democratic interpretation of the social contract. Any governmental decision is not ultimately valid by the voluntary consent of all parties involved--the actual consent for this decision is assumed by one's citizenship. However, one's citizenship also gives them the right to oppose these decisions and work for change. Government is never founded on the consent of an individual but the people as a body. By accepting a democracy you assume majority rule (supposing we lived in a democracy).

The only option your argument leaves is anarchism or some variant of that. Although one might feel that they do not need to be policed, looking at the news (or anything similar, seeing as you probably oppose news stations) will make it obvious that people in this world need policing. Our current system is not perfect, but the theoretical basis for it is sound, in my opinion. I'd prefer some sort of balance between the power of different public municipalities, but then you enter the infinite loop of who polices who, and who has the final authority.

Well clearly we only have one side of the story. I'd like to take Villain's word for it, so let's assume I do. Either way I'm not going to allow for the straw man. I'm sure Villain knows that that post was directed at his "there is no law that says that I must give ID" that he later edited, not his actual situation. His personal situation I have no comment on--one can't form a reasonable conclusion from one person.

The institution as a whole, on the other hand, obviously contains many corrupt people. Is this encouraged by the actual institution? In many ways, yes. But every large organization will have corruption, it's inevitable. But can work be done to fix this? Definitely.

With the provision that our resident lawyers can correct me, I believe a statute is simply a law created/determined by a legislature. Your rights are defined elsewhere but statutes/laws are what limit your rights. As a citizen of the United States and a resident of a particular area you agree to abide by the laws of that area or face the consequence. It's not an issue of whether or not you agree with them but what is decided on by a body of representatives, and then promulgated etc. Laws, in theory at least, are universal--they affect all equally and one as an individual cannot get around this. The "force" you give stems from your paying taxes...assuming you still pay those, you support who you are currently opposing.

There you go, I've learned not to affliate myself so willingly as a citizen. In order to "PROVE" that Im a citizen they would need my IDENTIFCATION wouldnt they? You have to agree to or show that you are a citizen, and until then you are not governed by those laws because you havent shown that you're part of the society that are governed by those laws in the first place. Am I right?

Everything is irrelevant until you show identification showing that you're part of that society which they govern.

Oh, and my bad for editing my last post. I do that often when I simply want to be as accurate as I can...nothing more. And im not really interested into the strawman/freeman on an everyday level. I like being able go in and out of the system as I please. I simply have learned that if I tell a cop "NO" to my ID because I dont want to engage into contract with them and my PERSON then all I have to do is not hold my ID so when they wrongfully search me then they cant take advantage of me that way.

And since you called on our resident lawyers to confirm things I hope that they're also familiar with common law rights as well.

Hopefully this wont turn into a popularity contest like my prior thread.

There you go, I've learned not to affliate myself so willingly as a citizen. In order to "PROVE" that Im a citizen they would need my IDENTIFCATION wouldnt they? You have to agree to or show that you are a citizen, and until then you are not governed by those laws because you havent shown that you're part of the society that are governed by those laws in the first place. Am I right?

Everything is irrelevant until you show identification showing that you're part of that society which they govern.

Do you pay taxes? Do you vote? (honest question...)

People who believe that they need to be policed....need to be policed.

Let me ask you a question, are you not responsible enough to where you have to be policed? Dont worry about others....im talking about yourself. I personally dont need to be police, I respect others on tht level. How about you?

You should re-read what I said. You're always good for a sword fight, though. God love ya for that.

Do you pay taxes? Do you vote? (honest question...)

This is for Entertainment purposes only!

No, I exempt myself under number 7 on my W2's. I actually wouldnt even fill out a w2 but I havent figured yet how to get a job without my social security. I'll figure it out though. I work and live within the United states and make no money "without" the US...meaning that there's no need for me to pay taxes. Check out a docmumentary named "theft by deception" and look up the info....dont just listen to it and draw a conclusion. There's many more pieces of information that you could refer too like a former IRS worker named Joe Banister which will also confirm what im saying. I dont have to pay taxes because I'm not making money outside the US or running my own business. Im am simply exchanging my labor for money, so im not making a "profit", so in other words I dont fall under the category of a taxpayer. Check the link below.

I've never voted before. I usually didnt see anyone worth voting for. Remember, not voting isnt a sign of not being a participant, I am simply expressing that I dont think that the people at the time were worth the position. I was very close to voting this past election for a presidential candidate named Ms. Cynthia McKinney. I believed her when I heard her speak, however, I had to see her in action first because though she convinced me with her words I had to see it in action. If she runs in 2012 I'll be voting. Her work the past 2 years have shown me that she does what she says and she's really about serving the people and making this world a better place.

I liked Ron Paul and Dennis kucinich as well. After looking at their history and seen what they've provided I believe that they would have been excellent Presidents as well. Hopefully these three people will run in 2012.

There's many things that I didnt know and I thought were insane but when I tried it it actually came to be true, like how to "accept for value" as well as the power of a "remittance". I literally got out of debt with these two things.

My new thing now is how to access the money that is attached to my birth certificate (if you notice your birth certificate is printed on bond paper. There's an ENORMOUS reason for this). Check out Mr. William Strout.

I tell you what. Lets not turn this into an arguement. I'd rather learn something from you and vice versa. I know what I've said sounds insane, but its the truth...however, you cant just dismiss it, if you research it you'll see that with alittle research and implementation I'll be telling the truth.

Outside of the birth certificate Im currently working on promissory notes and how student loans are not "loans" to the student at all. They're really loans from the student to the company because when you sign a promissory note you actually charge it with the value on the note itself believe it or not. You've "loaned" your signature for the company to use. The note is put into an account under the name of the student (the signature) and then the money is taken out of the account and given to the student as a loan though its not a loan in the first place because the company issuing the money didnt take money out of its pockets at all.

There's alot more to this, but like I said, just look it up and you'll see that what im saying is true.

You should re-read what I said. You're always good for a sword fight, though. God love ya for that.

I understand what you said, and I totally agree with you in a way. anarchist think that government is unecessary. I think that it is necessary....when people are being responsible to keep the chain tight on government. We're in a situation where we need lawyers to represent us because we dont know the laws in which we are governed. Thats not being responsible, thats being "re"presented. Thats not a good look IMO. Government is ran by business, not the people and its obvious. I was only asking you the question so when you answered "others" could read it. Sometimes I think that people just think that its just me that sees things in this way. From your response I see that you see it as well in your own respective way. Didnt mean to make it seem like I was jumping on you Jeto.

My bad if you misunderstood what I was doing.

I am always good for a sword fight....until I bleed, then I wanna stop lol :character0036:

I work and live within the United states and make no money "without" the US...meaning that there's no need for me to pay taxes. Check out a docmumentary named "theft by deception" and look up the info....

Did you go to school? If it wasn't private school, who paid the taxes to educate you? Pretty nice of them don't you think?

As you go about your day consuming oxygen, do you go anywhere? ..on a road? Whose taxes paid for that road that you're not responsible for?

And this fine thread we're posting in.... of course we all pay for internet service, but that access simply avails us to a *huge* internet infrastructure built by the military...with taxes somebody else was willing to pay.

Daily, your body's waste is carried downtown and processed by other people's tax dollars.

I left out the people in the military protecting our freedom from paying their salary.

...you're welcome.

Did you go to school? If it wasn't private school, who paid the taxes to educate you? Pretty nice of them don't you think?

As you go about your day consuming oxygen, do you go anywhere? ..on a road? Whose taxes paid for that road that you're not responsible for?

And this fine thread we're posting in.... of course we all pay for internet service, but that access simply avails us to a *huge* internet infrastructure built by the military...with taxes somebody else was willing to pay.

Daily, your body's waste is carried downtown and processed by other people's tax dollars.

I left out the people in the military protecting our freedom from paying their salary.

...you're welcome.

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!

Not a penny of your tax money goes to education, it goes to the Federal Reserve to pay back the debt that the country accumulated since 1933. You probably still think that our money is backed by gold as well. If you do then im sorry to tell you that it isnt. The money that is "borrowed" by the government from the FED is what funds public schools. Its all debt though. Look it up if you dont believe me. Oh, and NONE of this I learned in those public schools that I attended. I've taught myself more simply for looking for the truth then public school has ever taught me, like how Christopher Columbus didnt discover a thing and the "NEW WORLD" was known way before his journey and there's maps dating back prior to his journey to prove it, just for a quick example.

I dont drive, I use a metrocard which I pay for. However, the money borrowed from the FED pays for the roads as well. Let me ask you a quesiton. If your taxes paid for the roads all over the country then why are you being stopped at tolls to pay? The taxes have already taken care of the bridges and workers and the roads right? So why are you paying for it again? Better yet, why are you being quarantined? its your god given right to travel this planet, why are you stopping to pay a toll that you payed for already?

Also, you give me the feeling that you think im wrong for not paying taxes. Its not like I owe them, I've already explained that. If you dont own a business or make money outside of the US then you dont have to pay taxes PERIOD. If you make money within the US and its in exchange for labor (meaning no profit) then you dont pay taxes PERIOD. The LAW states that itself, why are you asking me about my schooling or roads? Its not like I said that I actually owe money but im not going to pay it. Thats not the case, so why are you skipping over these important points that would really answer most of what you're asking?

I have a question for you. Have you looked up the tax code yourself or are you just going off of what we've been told all of our lives instead of looking it up yourself? I've looked it up and I'll tell you that what we've been told is nothing like what I've found.

Oh, and as for the military, I dont need and havent asked a person to protect what I can protect on my own...My freedom as well as respecting yours. Im responsible enough to do that. So there's no need to make any more nukes or M16's to protect my freedom. I got this. You can just throw all the guns and bombs away okay?

Thank you, but no thanks

Not a penny of your tax money goes to education, it goes to the Federal Reserve to pay back the debt that the country accumulated since 1933. You probably still think that our money is backed by gold as well. If you do then im sorry to tell you that it isnt.

I'm sorry but I refuse to believe that that's not present in a regular high school level us history textbook. Most countries use fiat currency...

It was like 75 or something, right? Under Nixon that they removed the standard. I mean, it wasn't the first time. The issue of specie provoked intense debate throughout the history of this country and I refuse to believe that it wasn't mentioned in a text book. You're reaching.

I question whether I should bother explaining it, but the system the United States uses actually works. It's been in effect for the most part since the country was founded (although Jefferson and a couple other small-government presidents made massive budget cuts, during which the US actually cut into that debt. When any body (especially a foreign country) gives money to the US, they agree that that money will be repaid over time. The US pays back this debt by the bottom up...it's cyclic in nature. The goal in this country is not to try and remove this debt because it gets paid. The debt is increasing tremendously but that's natural in the middle of a recession. The debt at this stage is more a tool of currency manipulation than anything else. Yeah, Leif Ericsson is in those books too. I can quote my old books if you want, and if I can find them.

Tolls were originally built in the US to fund public or private roads/highways that made a direct route as the public wanted. There almost always are alternatives. Nowadays states use tolls big time to collect money, but it is another part of paying for the more efficient way to drive.

But you are marking the increasing national debt AND national tolls in the same post. That doesn't make sense...the only way to remove this debt (which won't happen) would be to increase taxes, no? But you dislike taxes...

Also I think if you make money outside the US as a US citizen, then you do pay taxes on that.

I'm sorry but I refuse to believe that that's not present in a regular high school level us history textbook. Most countries use fiat currency...

It was like 75 or something, right? Under Nixon that they removed the standard. I mean, it wasn't the first time. The issue of specie provoked intense debate throughout the history of this country and I refuse to believe that it wasn't mentioned in a text book. You're reaching.

Okay. Jerry K may not have known though. Alot of people I've spoken to dont even know what Fiat currency is. I didnt want to assume that he knew anything. He thinks that our taxes goes to roads and schools. If he didnt know that then who am I to assume what he knows or doesnt know?

Oh, and I graduated high school almost 15 years ago. Things were different then, I believe I met you at a tailgate and if Im correct you look like you just graduated high school like yesterday lol. Im in a different stage in my life and I think you'll understand more thoroughly once you get here. All I ask is for you to just ask questions....even if you think that its stupid just ask questions. You'll be surprised of the stuff that you find.

Is christopher columbus still in the books as discovering america? We all know thats not fact...if so then why is it still there? I think thats a good question.

Oh boy. That was funny and dude you better pay your taxes, it is only a matter of time before you get caught. Take care.

Not a penny of your tax money goes to education, it goes to the Federal Reserve to pay back the debt that the country accumulated since 1933. You probably still think that our money is backed by gold as well. If you do then im sorry to tell you that it isnt. The money that is "borrowed" by the government from the FED is what funds public schools. Its all debt though. Look it up if you dont believe me. Oh, and NONE of this I learned in those public schools that I attended. I've taught myself more simply for looking for the truth then public school has ever taught me, like how Christopher Columbus didnt discover a thing and the "NEW WORLD" was known way before his journey and there's maps dating back prior to his journey to prove it, just for a quick example.

I dont drive, I use a metrocard which I pay for. However, the money borrowed from the FED pays for the roads as well. Let me ask you a quesiton. If your taxes paid for the roads all over the country then why are you being stopped at tolls to pay? The taxes have already taken care of the bridges and workers and the roads right? So why are you paying for it again? Better yet, why are you being quarantined? its your god given right to travel this planet, why are you stopping to pay a toll that you payed for already?

Also, you give me the feeling that you think im wrong for not paying taxes. Its not like I owe them, I've already explained that. If you dont own a business or make money outside of the US then you dont have to pay taxes PERIOD. If you make money within the US and its in exchange for labor (meaning no profit) then you dont pay taxes PERIOD. The LAW states that itself, why are you asking me about my schooling or roads? Its not like I said that I actually owe money but im not going to pay it. Thats not the case, so why are you skipping over these important points that would really answer most of what you're asking?

I have a question for you. Have you looked up the tax code yourself or are you just going off of what we've been told all of our lives instead of looking it up yourself? I've looked it up and I'll tell you that what we've been told is nothing like what I've found.

Oh, and as for the military, I dont need and havent asked a person to protect what I can protect on my own...My freedom as well as respecting yours. Im responsible enough to do that. So there's no need to make any more nukes or M16's to protect my freedom. I got this. You can just throw all the guns and bombs away okay?

Thank you, but no thanks

Oh boy. That was funny and dude you better pay your taxes, it is only a matter of time before you get caught. Take care.

You take care as well my dude.

Question, before you filed your taxes have you ever looked at the tax code?

If not then my second question is, how would you know if you owe taxes or not if you never looked at the code?

Are these not legit questions? Im not trying to attack anyone. All im asking is since all these people are telling me that I should pay taxes....my question is have anyone here besides myself looked at the tax code?

Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but there are hundreds of citizens like you that take that stance and don't pay and now they are "in custody" of the U.S gov't prison system.

I can put you in touch with someone if you like.

You take care as well my dude.

Question, before you filed your taxes have you ever looked at the tax code?

If not then my second question is, how would you know if you owe taxes or not if you never looked at the code?

I mean these are legit questions? Im not trying to attack anyone. All im asking is since all these people are telling me that I should pay taxes....my question is have anyone here besides myself looked at the tax code?

Okay. Jerry K may not have known though. Alot of people I've spoken to dont even know what Fiat currency is. I didnt want to assume that he knew anything. He thinks that our taxes goes to roads and schools. If he didnt know that then who am I to assume what he knows or doesnt know?

Is christopher columbus still in the books as discovering america? We all know thats not fact...if so then why is it still there? I think thats a good question.

I don't think you really understand the US debt. Federal taxes as of now don't go just to repay the current debt. That money goes towards infrastructure and everything else. Any new loan to America goes toward paying old loans. Although this is flexible by the economy and other stuff.

Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but there are hundreds of citizens like you that take that stance and don't pay and now they are "in custody" of the U.S gov't prison system.

I can put you in touch with someone if you like.

Thank you for looking out bro, but could you answer my question? I'll ask again.

Have you, cr726, looked at the tax code before you filed your taxes? A simple yes or no would do the trick.

Im not interested in being put in touch with anyone, the people that im in touch with are good enough for me.

Yes, I have read the tax code and watched people get indicted for not paying their federal taxes.

Thank you for looking out bro, but could you answer my question? I'll ask again.

Have you, cr726, looked at the tax code before you filed your taxes? A simple yes or no would do the trick.

Im not interested in being put in touch with anyone, the people that im in touch with are good enough for me.

I don't think you really understand the US debt. Federal taxes as of now don't go just to repay the current debt. That money goes towards infrastructure and everything else. Any new loan to America goes toward paying old loans. Although this is flexible by the economy and other stuff.

I think that you DO believe that I dont understand the US debt...which is cool. You're entitled to your opinion.

Im saying that what you've been taught is not true. Also, taking out a loan (debt) to pay off an older loan (old debt) only leaves you with an even bigger loan (bigger debt). Thats stupid to me, and it should be to you too.

The bottomline is what you stated is what we've been told, however, when the FED was asked to be audited on a number of occasions the FED refused to be audited to verify that what they and the government was saying in respects to the taxes and loans were true. What do they have to hide? If the government wanted to Audit me I cant just go around like "NO" right? But the FED can.

I think that instead of worrying about what Villain thinks, I think that you need to start asking questions. You seem like a very smart kid. You're being taken for a ride brother. And im not asking you to believe me. Just open your eyes and look, open your ears and listen. Thats all you have to do.

Yes, I have read the tax code and watched people get indicted for not paying their federal taxes.

Good, since you are familiar then could you give a general explaination of what subchapter N of the tax code says? If you can do that then you will know that I dont need to speak to any of your "peoples".

I'll sit here and wait for you to explain that. :-)

I think that instead of worrying about what Villain thinks, I think that you need to start asking questions. You seem like a very smart kid. You're being taken for a ride brother. And im not asking you to believe me. Just open your eyes and look, open your ears and listen. Thats all you have to do.

Why do you say this? It's impossible to discuss anything that two people have diverging opinions on if one is to take the Bartleby approach to it. Discussion is usually productive if both parties allow for synthesis.

Why do you say this? It's impossible to discuss anything that two people have diverging opinions on if one is to take the Bartleby approach to it. Discussion is usually productive if both parties allow for synthesis.

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY?

I said it because you're not listening to me, you're ignoring me. I need to get your attention. There's been a few things that I've mentioned in a couple quotes that you havent touched on. Im starting to ask myself why.

YO cr726, Im still waiting on your general explaination of Subchapter N of the Tax code bro! Sup? I do my homework fam, I dont talk it and dont live it. Probably why im at home on the laptop and not in jail having prison sex like what Mentos said! :-)

ILL WAIT!

You can do what you like and I do not know if you are citizen or are a citizen working abroad. I really could care less. Good luck.

Good, since you are familiar then could you give a general explaination of what subchapter N of the tax code says? If you can do that then you will know that I dont need to speak to any of your "peoples".

I'll sit here and wait for you to explain that. :-)

Archived