My local Police precinct

villain_the_foe

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can do what you like and I do not know if you are citizen or are a citizen working abroad. I really could care less. Good luck.

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!

You see what I mean war ensemble? cr726 spoke his piece and I asked this guy twice if he read the tax code. He finally said yes he did so I asked him about Subchapter N of the code (I actually do my homework) and when I asked him something specifically about the code what does he do? He brushes me off. All of a sudden I can do what I like. Truth be told, thats all I wanted to do.

This will make me wonder if he said yes simply to say it to see how far I've went with my research. The first specific question about the code CR no longer wants to talk to me.

War, again, im not here to convince you of anything. All im asking for you to do is simply look. Look for yourself. YOU TOO CR! lol.

Sorry, but you did not ask any specific questions about the code, you asked me to generalize a subchapter for you. I do not know if you are a U.S citizen or a U.S citizen who works abroad.

You see what I mean war ensemble? cr726 spoke his piece and I asked this guy twice if he read the tax code. He finally said yes he did so I asked him about Subchapter N of the code (I actually do my homework) and when I asked him something specifically about the code what does he do? He brushes me off. All of a sudden I can do what I like. Truth be told, thats all I wanted to do.

This will make me wonder if he said yes simply to say it to see how far I've went with my research. The first specific question about the code CR no longer wants to talk to me.

War, again, im not here to convince you of anything. All im asking for you to do is simply look. Look for yourself. YOU TOO CR! lol.

Sorry, but you did not ask any specific questions about the code, you asked me to generalize a subchapter for you. I do not know if you are a U.S citizen or a U.S citizen who works abroad.

I know how the code applys to me. You dont need that specific. Im simply asking you to generalize the code as a whole. C'mon man. Stop it. Its easy, you went through the code, you know that this is a KEY part that identifies a taxpayer right? Just tell us what Subchapter N of the Tax code says. You dont need to know my status, that has nothing to do with simply saying what Subchapter N of the Tax code says.

Could you tell us please? If not then fine, I know it and thats all that counts. We can just get back on topic then.

Subchapter N deals with non-citizens income within the U.S. and U.S. citizens income working outside of the U.S. in a foreign country.

I know how the code applys to me. You dont need that specific. Im simply asking you to generalize the code as a whole. C'mon man. Stop it. Its easy, you went through the code, you know that this is a KEY part that identifies a taxpayer right? Just tell us what Subchapter N of the Tax code says. You dont need to know my status, that has nothing to do with simply saying what Subchapter N of the Tax code says.

Could you tell us please? If not then fine, I know it and thats all that counts. We can just get back on topic then.

Subchapter N deals with non-citizens income within the U.S. and U.S. citizens income working outside of the U.S. in a foreign country.

Okay, you obviously just looked this up so let me help you.

Subchapter N of the Tax code deals with taxes within or without the US. This is relevant to non us citizens making money within the US, US citizens making money withing the US, and US citizens making money without the US.

US Citizens working for a company (not of their own) making money within the US do not pay taxes because their money is not considered profit because labor (the service) has been exchanged for the money. Its called "the fruits of your labor". Its not taxable.

When you get a chance make sure you look at the tax code and verify, and make sure you tell your peoples about it.

Do you file a tax return?

Okay, you obviously just looked this up so let me help you.

Subchapter N of the Tax code deals with taxes within or without the US. This is relevant to non us citizens making money within the US, US citizens making money withing the US, and US citizens making money without the US.

US Citizens working for a company (not of their own) making money within the US do not pay taxes because their money is not considered profit because labor (the service) has been exchanged for the money. Its called "the fruits of your labor". Its not taxable.

When you get a chance make sure you look at the tax code and verify, and make sure you tell your peoples about it.

Do you file a tax return?

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Why would I? There's nothing needed to be returned to me because I dont give my money away that I labored for (thats the key). If I were to make money outside of the US then it would be my obligation to send in my w2's and pay my portion that I owe, or if I were to have started my own business then it is my obligation to pay the taxes on that business entity.

I dont do either one.

Uh oh. Just as "FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY" doesn't help your cause, the IRS thinks your argument is "frivolous". How about this, you give me your real name and address and I am willing to bet you will be in jail within this year. Deal? Well if you are telling the truth.

The Law: For federal income tax purposes, “gross income” means all income from whatever source derived and includes compensation for services. I.R.C.

Uh oh. Just as "FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY" doesn't help your cause, the IRS thinks your argument is "frivolous". How about this, you give me your real name and address and I am willing to bet you will be in jail within this year. Deal? Well if you are telling the truth.

http://www.irs.gov/taxpros/article/0,,id=159932,00.html#_Toc224375585

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Pay attention:

The Law: For federal income tax purposes, “gross income” means all income from whatever source derived and includes compensation for services. I.R.C.

Because its my ID, I dont have to give them my ID if I dont want to. If I feel that Im being taken advantage of (as I was) I dont conform with it. And the only reason why I allowed the cop to take my ID is because if I were to remove the cops hand from out my pockets knowing the mentality of some of these cops here I would have risked being shot over nothing. So I allowed it, what I do now is not carry the ID. Reason being, if the cops cant identify you they cant process you. So if I didnt do anything I'll allow them to waste their time.

Dont you find it a problem that you expect a fat lip if you didnt give a cop your ID? If you wont even stand up for yourself, who will?

Dude, i don't know about that. I figure, if a cop wants to process you, not having an id won't stop him, it will just make you have to spend a LOT more time at the precinct getting processed. Generally, the people not wanting the cops to know their identity are usually the same people that have a reason for not wanting the cops to know their identity. I would think withholding your identity from a cop makes you look very suspicious, a cop isn't gonna just shrug his shoulders and walk away, he is going to wonder what you are trying to hide. I get not being happy about being questioned, i have been there myself, but you aren't gonna change the world by standing on the street protesting the law by yourself like that.

Just my thoughts on the matter fwiw

Not a penny of your tax money goes to education, it goes to the Federal Reserve to pay back the debt that the country accumulated since 1933......... The money that is "borrowed" by the government from the FED is what funds public schools. Its all debt though.

But like you said here, going along with your "logic" the money for funding education is borrowed from the fed, which eventually becomes the dept that our tax money is paying, so its all the same.

Plain and simple, we can cut through all the semantics, it comes down to this: the government's largest form of revenue generation is through taxation, and the money has to come from somewhere to pay for the infrastructure and services we all use, no matter who we are.

And as for not needing a millitary to protect this country, you, and your rights because you can handle it, well, that is just untrue, you can't handle it. There are a lot of bad people in the world, who would love to do some bad stuff to me, you, our families, and our way of life.

We try to avoid the political conversations. Since this one now involves the government, education, the gold standard etc I think we are officially there.

Plenty of football going on in the other forum. :-P

Archived