Megan Fox: I've slept with 2 men

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2010/03/03/13092671-wenn-story.html

Megan Fox is adamant the public perception of her as a "man-eater" is totally inaccurate - because she has only ever slept with two men.

The 23-year-old actress admits she has never had many boyfriends, and has only had intimate relations with two people - her "childhood sweetheart" and her on/off partner Brian Austin Green.

And Fox reveals the idea of a "one-night stand" with a man makes her feel "sick."

She tells Britain's Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand."

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2010/03/03/13092671-wenn-story.html

Megan Fox is adamant the public perception of her as a "man-eater" is totally inaccurate - because she has only ever slept with two men.

The 23-year-old actress admits she has never had many boyfriends, and has only had intimate relations with two people - her "childhood sweetheart" and her on/off partner Brian Austin Green.

And Fox reveals the idea of a "one-night stand" with a man makes her feel "sick."

She tells Britain's Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand."

I would rather hear she did sleep with a ton of guys rather than just saving it for hook ups with Brian Austin Green....I mean even his initial spell BAG

• Upvote 1
Anyone else find it funny that TomShane has slept with more dudes than Megan Fox has?

Does Max actually count toward sleeping with a dude?

Does Max actually count toward sleeping with a dude?

True story, I never had sexual relations with Tom.

Yes we did have the Tony Danza \ Judith Light \ Who's the Boss thing going on for years. But it never progressed.

0_pT07DlB_Y

She's faster, stronger, tougher.

I hope she compensates by sleeping with women and by some chance it becomes available in video.