Handoffburger accused of rape/sexual assault for 2nd time

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its the second time in less than a year that Rapistberger has been accused of sticking his peen in reluctant vaginae. Either he's really into dominating his subjects or he doesnt underst

What an outstanding turn of phrase!!!

Where there's smoke there's wood.

Guilty until proven innocent, right?

See: O.J. Simpson

Seriously--It's not that Rapelisberger is assumed guilty...it's that celebrities are allowed to commit rape, murder, acts of violence, carry illegal weapons, possess dope, etc. and everyone makes excuses for them. Eff them. Seriously (but only with consent). For cripes sake you don't even have to be an athlete--you can just comment on athletes for a living and still be allowed to gnaw on a woman's shoulder blade while nailing her (isn't that right, Marv Albert?) Here's a bit of info gleaned from years in law enforcement--sexual predators come in all shapes, sizes, professions, religions, and financial brackets. There is absolutely no profile nor is there a blueprint for a rapist, child molester, dog fu*ker or granny flasher. Being able to afford a certain type of woman means nothing. It's the chase, the domination, the taboo and a very base, animalistic need for aggressive control (physical or psychologiical or manipulative) that drives these dirtbags. Big Ben may be innocent. But he's not automatically absolved because he's rich. That's rediculous.

Its the second time in less than a year that Rapistberger has been accused of sticking his peen in reluctant vaginae. Either he's really into dominating his subjects or he doesnt understand the concept of No.

Or the money grubers are smelling blood in the water. Guys are idiots and chicks are manipulative.

This weekend Andrea McNulty served Ben Roethlisberger with a civil complaint accusing him of sexually assaulting her in July 2008. Ben has never sexually assaulted anyone, especially Andrea McNulty.
Especially? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Does a line like that remind anyone of replacing "Not guilty" with "100% absolutely not guilty" just a little bit?

Guilty until proven innocent, right?

Defintely on this board unless it is a Jets' player.

Handoffberger? Is this 2005?

Over the past two years, Roethlisberger has developed into a truly elite QB.

I might be wrong, but I took it as he can't seem to keep his Handsoff women.

Of course that is just me.

Especially? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Does a line like that remind anyone of replacing "Not guilty" with "100% absolutely not guilty" just a little bit?

I hate lawyers.

If he went down on her without a dental dam his DNA will be all over her, smh.

I dont know anyone outside of lesbians that use a dental dam for oral sex.

I think its another lie... Think about it.. hes the perfect guy to go after because he was accused before now the public and police will believe her.

Yeah the NFL is full of such great guys. :rolleyes:

Its the second time in less than a year that Rapistberger has been accused of sticking his peen in reluctant vaginae. Either he's really into dominating his subjects or he doesnt understand the concept of No.

Why is it everytime I ready one of DarkLady's posts, I get a Damien? :D

Oh joy I knew my Steelers would be a big story on first day of FA signings.

:love0030:

Paulie, you know I'm the furthest thing from a Steeler fan, but I feel Roethlisberger has a big target on his back when it comes to women. This incident went down in a club. Do you think he dropped trow and had at her there and then? I don't think so. The worst scenario I see here is a bit of boob grabbing.

Paulie, you know I'm the furthest thing from a Steeler fan, but I feel Roethlisberger has a big target on his back when it comes to women. This incident went down in a club. Do you think he dropped trow and had at her there and then? I don't think so. The worst scenario I see here is a bit of boob grabbing.

He definately has a bullseye on his back. I usually don't get into these types of threads as they are usually more about sensationalizing and villifying than anything else.

We'll see how it plays out. Prolly by the end of the week we'll know the whole story.

Ben probably needs to settle down. A guy worth $100 mil should NOT be putting himself in these type situations. But what if he were like a Steve McNair and DID settle down only to be slain by a nutjob mistress because he wasn't happy being settled down?

Was just debating with a friend because he defended McNair to no ends but chooses to villify Ben before all the facts even come out.

Nobody could be more upset with Ben than I am for letting himself be in this situation a SECOND freaking time. For that I place 100% blame on Ben.

I think Ben should have a sit-down with Joe Namath and let him teach him the ropes of being a franchise QB bachelor. ;)

You can not rape the willing.

You are literally an idiot.

What are you 15?

He definately has a bullseye on his back. I usually don't get into these types of threads as they are usually more about sensationalizing and villifying than anything else.

We'll see how it plays out. Prolly by the end of the week we'll know the whole story.

Ben probably needs to settle down. A guy worth $100 mil should NOT be putting himself in these type situations. But what if he were like a Steve McNair and DID settle down only to be slain by a nutjob mistress because he wasn't happy being settled down?

Was just debating with a friend because he defended McNair to no ends but chooses to villify Ben before all the facts even come out.

Nobody could be more upset with Ben than I am for letting himself be in this situation a SECOND freaking time. For that I place 100% blame on Ben.

I think Ben should have a sit-down with Joe Namath and let him teach him the ropes of being a franchise QB bachelor. ;)

Stiller he is an f'ing idiot.

While I agree a 110% he is a target he also has shown he is an f'ing idiiot. While I might agree he is more a target then a a dumb ass if he was on the Rai-Duhs, he is on the Steelers. I doubt there is an NFl team that is not respected more for on the field and how they are run off the field. I also seriously doubt the Rooney's let last year with out a 'come to god meeting' with Big Ben. Or his crach test dummy ride woth the bike.

He is either a sexual predator or a real big f'ing idiot.

He needs a baby sitter or an NBA star to teach how to keep that $hit quiet.

Edited by PFSIKH
I think its another lie... Think about it.. hes the perfect guy to go after because he was accused before now the public and police will believe her.

And it's just that BIAS that allows way too many men to get away with actual rape.

Ben probably needs to settle down. A guy worth $100 mil should NOT be putting himself in these type situations.

Paul, I know you are trying to be reasonable, but you almost assume that the truth is somewhat different both from the women's account and from Roethlisberger's. Perhaps. But the truth could be just as the women say it was too, and if that is the case, Roethlisberger has a lot more coming to him than a settling down.

I know about the Michael Irvin case where the party girl he was with lied through her teeth about everything. It can happen. But as cases against Roethlisberger mount it does become harder for us here on the outside to believe him.

One of the things that I noticed about the first woman's account was how this gentlemanly fellow suddenly turned when he was alone with her. I'm no expert, but I have read that is a type of predator-the one who suddenly has it come on him, perhaps without his realizing it.

At any rate, Roethlisberger will have his day in court with the finest legal representation possible, as is his right. The truth will come out then. Until then, we can only guess.

Edited by kelticwizard
Superbowl champ and he has to force himself on chicks? He should be having ho's blowing him for no other reason than the fact that he's a 100 million man.

Boats and Hoes. Boats and hoes. Bens gotta get himself some boats and hoes

Edited by SayNoToDMC

He apparently is not acquainted with some of the more subtle aspects of courtly love

LOL

o8T095mFdW8

I've never laughed at any of yours posts. Never.

But anyway, I think if this was a black male, the media would have been going a lot more crazy than it is for Ben.

Superbowl champ and he has to force himself on chicks? He should be having ho's blowing him for no other reason than the fact that he's a 100 million man.

That might be just it though, DLJ. Ben can get any girl he wants, at least theoretically, right? Well, what happens when a girl tells him "no"? She instantly becomes far more interesting than the girls fawning all over him, because she's "unattainable".

Ben might just be a guy who can't handle "no".

Srsly though, all you need to do is flash your NFl player card and whores will line up to blow your brain out. Check out Chris Johnson for example, you think he could bang these plastic whores if he wasnt in the NFL and didnt have a million dollars. Surely they're not banging him for his intellectual capabilities.

brandon-marshall2.jpg

I could see how any self respecting intelligent good looking women would be turned on by these athletes.

Maybe the problem isn't that whores are lining up to screw these guys the problem could be these guys don't know the difference between a whore and a young women?

If you're hiring the guy who got Ray Ray off a murder rap before you've even been formally charged with a crime, you're probably guilty.

I agree. Seems like you're arming yourself for war when you reach out to someone like that.

Not looking good for Ben, what an idiot this guy is. Radio reports down here are saying the girl is 20YO, obviously not old enough to drink (legally), it's gonna get interesting.