Handoffburger accused of rape/sexual assault for 2nd time

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could see how any self respecting intelligent good looking women would be turned on by these athletes.

Maybe the problem isn't that whores are lining up to screw these guys the problem could be these guys don't know the difference between a whore and a young women?

My guess is the young woman would be the one that says, "No,, get off me you drunk-en pig."

Absolutely. I'm not debating the fact that he got a lawyer. I just think for this to happen again (allegedly) is a bit fishy.

It's pretty simple actually:

1) Chicks were all over Big Ben

2) Big Ben/Little Ben hooks up with this chick in the bathroom (who cares what)

3) When done, Big Ben goes back out and parties more dancing with more chicks

4) Chick gets jealous/bitter

5) Chick cries foul.

5) Chick cries foul.

Nah. Every account I've read so far about this and the other incident makes Ben look like a jackass who can't take no for an answer.

5) Chick cries foul.

Then the guy is an idiot for getting himself into this trouble, again.

Once makes it seem like a set-up for money. Twice though, is either there is some truth to it or he is just too dumb to keep himself away from a situation like this.

Once makes it seem like a set-up for money. Twice though, is either there is some truth to it or he is just too dumb to keep himself away from a situation like this.

Roethlisberger is 28. Why is he seemingly always hanging out in college bars? He is turning into the creepy old guy who hangs out at college bars.

ben-roethlisberger-drunk-pittsburgh-steelers-quarterback-tall-receiver-hines-ward.jpg

I agree with this 100% AND KLECKOS assessment (to an extent).

I don't believe he did anything wrong here (criminally) but i think he's a total moron to put himself in this situation.

Roethlisberger is 28. Why is he seemingly always hanging out in college bars? He is turning into the creepy old guy who hangs out at college bars.

ben-roethlisberger-drunk-pittsburgh-steelers-quarterback-tall-receiver-hines-ward.jpg

Imagine the Giants drafted this guy...WOW A MESS IN THE NYC NIGHT SCENE...

WITH THE RATE HE IS GOING...HERE IS BEN IN 20 YEARS...SEE BELOW...

redneck.jpg

I don't believe he did anything wrong here (criminally) but i think he's a total moron to put himself in this situation.

Banging a 20-year-old in a bar bathroom is a recipe for disaster.... and pathetically low class to boot.

I sincerely hope Mark Sanchez has consulted with Joe Namath on proper whoremongering etiquette and technique.

It's not only that but the truth is that he is the Quarterback of his franchise, and a historic one at that.

I'm aware that these athletes aren't choir boys. But what they are is a ridiculously huge investment by the ownership of an organization. There are many superstars in many sports but football has the unique situation in which a situation is immediately identified as "the face" of the franchise. And with good reason, you need a good QB to win in this league. Your QB should be one of your best players.

Being that he's a huge investment I can't seem to understand why he allows himself to go to these places. We've all gone to clubs, and I think it's safe to say that the people that frequent clubs aren't necessarily the kind of people who are pillars of society.

Yes, he's a human being who can "do what he wants" but he's also the face of his franchise and with that comes responsibilities. Just like there are responsibilities for many things in life. I'm a Dad, I don't drink at all practically for the reason that well, I don't want my kid growing up seeing me drink every night. I could've "done what I wanted" and continued drinking nightly but I think it's safe to say that would've been poor judgment.

Right. For me I just have to raise a red flag if it happened a second time.

But he could just be monumentally stupid.

Banging a 20-year-old in a bar bathroom is a recipe for disaster.... and pathetically low class to boot.

I sincerely hope Mark Sanchez has consulted with Joe Namath on proper whoremongering etiquette and technique.

I didn't say I condone it, or it was high class.... I agree with you 100% it's a huge mistake.

It's not illegal, or if it is, it's not sexual assault (indecent exposure maybe?)

Right. For me I just have to raise a red flag if it happened a second time.

But he could just be monumentally stupid.

Call it Tiger syndrome. While Tiger wasn't the 1st one to do it, or will he be the last, these athletes think they are above law and can do whatever it is they want to do

It's not only that but the truth is that he is the Quarterback of his franchise, and a historic one at that.

I'm aware that these athletes aren't choir boys. But what they are is a ridiculously huge investment by the ownership of an organization. There are many superstars in many sports but football has the unique situation in which a situation is immediately identified as "the face" of the franchise. And with good reason, you need a good QB to win in this league. Your QB should be one of your best players.

Being that he's a huge investment I can't seem to understand why he allows himself to go to these places. We've all gone to clubs, and I think it's safe to say that the people that frequent clubs aren't necessarily the kind of people who are pillars of society.

Yes, he's a human being who can "do what he wants" but he's also the face of his franchise and with that comes responsibilities. Just like there are responsibilities for many things in life. I'm a Dad, I don't drink at all practically for the reason that well, I don't want my kid growing up seeing me drink every night. I could've "done what I wanted" and continued drinking nightly but I think it's safe to say that would've been poor judgment.

For the Rooney family, which is as staid and conservative as they come, this is an apocalypse.

Call it Tiger syndrome. While Tiger wasn't the 1st one to do it, or will he be the last, these athletes think they are above law and can do whatever it is they want to do

Tiger was never accused of rape/sexual assault.

Two totally different situations IMO.

Something happens to a man when he reaches double-A level or higher. Something no one here has any personal experience with.

I have no clue if Roethlisberger is guilty or not. I won't comment on that as I don't have any concrete facts.

I will say that Roethlisberger is an idiot for going bar hopping in some hick College town after what happened to him last year with the rape accusation.

He reminds me of Forrest Gump.

I have no clue if Roethlisberger is guilty or not. I won't comment on that as I don't have any concrete facts.

I will say that Roethlisberger is an idiot for going bar hopping in some hick College town after what happened to him last year with the rape accusation.

Bar hopping is fine, and there is no problem with that (at least to a greater extent).

Finding yourself with women, mostly alone in an isolated part of a club-Big NO-NO after what happened.

I hate that movie but that quote is very applicable here. Stupid is as stupid does. And he's proven on a few occasions he's pretty stupid.

when ben r got accused the first time, the steelers fans and other defenders said what about duke lacrosse?

yes sometimes there are false accusations... and there are sometimes when sexual assault does in fact happen... ben R appears from all indications to be a ridiculous horn dog at best, at worst he's a criminal.

Jeter too. He bangs all the hot tail in NY but never gets caught up in sh!t.

Jeter too. He bangs all the hot tail in NY but never gets caught up in sh!t.

Jeter is smart and mostly sticks to women who are at least somewhat famous so they've actually got something going on in their lives besides being some chick that Derek Jeter nailed one time.

He's also not a moronic meathead like Roethlisberger. You ever heard that clown talk? He sounds like a jackass.

Jeter is smart and mostly sticks to women who are at least somewhat famous so they've actually got something going on in their lives besides being some chick that Derek Jeter nailed one time.

He's also not a moronic meathead like Roethlisberger. You ever heard that clown talk? He sounds like a jackass.

When you are as good as he is, and as raw a physical speciman as he is at QB, you don't go to Miami of Ohio unless you have 4 brain cells total.

Tiger was never accused of rape/sexual assault.

Two totally different situations IMO.

Thank you. Tiger wasn't accused of raping anyone. He cheated on his wife. He didn't force himself on some random chick in the dingy bathroom of some hick college bar.

More and more, Big Ben is starting to resemble Lattimer from The Program.

When you are as good as he is, and as raw a physical speciman as he is at QB, you don't go to Miami of Ohio unless you have 4 brain cells total.

And he lost those brain cells when he had his motorcycle "mishap".

if i was rich and famous i would wear a camera on my head

I've been wishing the guys on Ghost Hunters would do the same instead of "hey did you just see that?" and then stand in front of the camera whispering what just happened...oh yea nommed

I didn't say I condone it, or it was high class.... I agree with you 100% it's a huge mistake.

It's not illegal, or if it is, it's not sexual assault (indecent exposure maybe?)

If it was consensual. How do we know he didn't pour drinks down this girl's throat until she could barely stand and then violated her in the bathroom? If he did, that's rape.

Good point.

The thing is Big Ben is worth 100 Million dollars, why is he cruising for strange in a college bar with a bunch of average looking sophomores? You would think a 2x SB winner would be at some high class joint with high class whores sliming his pole, not some random hole in the wall in Bum F-Ck County, Georgia.

And what about the security he had with him? Even with all the security he had around him, the very people he pays to make sure he isnt in bad situations, sit on their asses while he did the do in the bathroom. The whole situation is stupid, Big Ben is a moron.

If it was consensual. How do we know he didn't pour drinks down this girl's throat until she could barely stand and then violated her in the bathroom? If he did, that's rape.

Agreed.... That is rape.

Archived