I want Dansby to sign with Miami!

Ghost

You know when Bill Parcells goes out of his way to personally tell Dansby he is a really good player, then the guy is legit.

I'm looking for the report now that said he's seeking 30 million dollars in gauranteed money. That's too much IMO.

Considering that there is no cap, couple that with it also not being my money, I could care less what they spend on him...i just would rather not our most heated rival getting a very good player. Hell, even if you think he's overrated and only a good player, he's an upgrade. I'll never want an opposing team to upgrade at a position.

Who cares how much $ he is seeking? He is a damn good LB, I'd rather see him re-up with Arizona or land with the Giants with Antrel Rolle (is that official yet? The Rolle-to-Giants deal?)

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is overrated? He's going to want a HUGE contract. I really think he's overrated, and it really looks like they will sign him.

Everyone's overrated. Dansby's better than most. He basically makes up for them not signing Pace...

I had no idea females can use the "what are you saying to lil 'ol me" thing on the forumz too.

You know man, you know.

I'm still mad Dansby's a Dolphin. Like alot of the Cardinals players on D he's underrated as hell.

Dansby is a stud, I wanted no part of him in the AFC East.

You insist everyone's a bum.

It's true! I don't think he's that good. He goes to Miami now and all of a sudden he's Ray Lewis? Are you kidding me. He's not on a team that plays the 49ers, Seahawks, and Rams twice a year.

It's true! I don't think he's that good. He goes to Miami now and all of a sudden he's Ray Lewis? Are you kidding me. He's not on a team that plays the 49ers, Seahawks, and Rams twice a year.

He's not Ray Lewis, he's Karlos Dansby. Karlos Dansby is a damn good player.

Archived