funny post from a pats fan site

ylekram

Yeah, three Lombardis and I lost count of how many division titles." I only know that they one almost every one from 2001 on", and the onlyh two they didn't win, they lost on tiebreakers. Oh, wait. Do you mean the Jets track record? 1969 was an awesome year for them. Since then, not so much.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO HIGHLIGHT THE FUNNY PART,BUT YOU GET THE IDEA

ABOUT SUMS UP EVERY PATS FAN THAT I KNOW

Not post count Maximus, but new members.

We had new members because we had a sever that was being retired and had to lock out guests.

Calling Jets bandwagon fans is a bit much. Even by your standards. :winking0001:

We had new members because we had a sever that was being retired and had to lock out guests.

Calling Jets bandwagon fans is a bit much. Even by your standards. :winking0001:

Every team that starts winning is going to get bandwagon fans... But thats fine as long as the real fans are recognized lol

Like the member spike here when the the Jets started winning last year. :rolleyes:

Really now...People in this country all jumped on the Pats Bandwagon...BOSTON ESPECIALLY...Considering in '01 they were the only winning team around(Sox always choked, Bruins never won jack, Celts werent championship caliber)...

They used to be Fourth, yes FOURTH in regards to popularity in your neck of the woods...(Before NE won a title, did anyone care about them over The Sox, Bruins, or Celts?)

It is pretty sad that back in the day, a HOCKEY team got more press than your football team...The fact that Ray Bourque never won a cup in Boston, got more headlines than your team winning a football game prior to 2001, and even worse, prior to Parcells...

Every team that starts winning is going to get bandwagon fans... But thats fine as long as the real fans are recognized lol

Once at grocery store, this guy giving out food samples had a bull horn, I had a Jets jacket on and an old Jets mesh trucker hat, this guy has the nerve to ask me if I'm a Jets fan or a Brett Favre fan over the bull horn. I wanted to kick the guy in the chin to answer his question. I just told him Jets fan, and said that I was wearing a 2000 jacket and a hat from the late 80's.

These banwagoner's make real fans look bad, there used to be a lot of Raiders stickers and gear where I live, now it is mostly Chargers stuff, everybody is a F***** Chargers fan now! I hardly saw ANY Chargers stuff when Flutie was the QB. And all the damn Longhorns stuff after they won, I never saw a Longhorns hat out here in my life before they won.

Really now...People in this country all jumped on the Pats Bandwagon...BOSTON ESPECIALLY...Considering in '01 they were the only winning team around(Sox always choked, Bruins never won jack, Celts werent championship caliber)...

They used to be Fourth, yes FOURTH in regards to popularity in your neck of the woods...(Before NE won a title, did anyone care about them over The Sox, Bruins, or Celts?)

It is pretty sad that back in the day, a HOCKEY team got more press than your football team...The fact that Ray Bourque never won a cup in Boston, got more headlines than your team winning a football game prior to 2001, and even worse, prior to Parcells...

Like the jets are any different. :rolleyes:

They barely register in NYC. The Giants are clearly #1 in football. You are the Mets of the NFL minus actually winning a title in the last 40 years.

You can't even claim to be the Islanders seeing they actually have been relevant.

You are thisfar ahead of the Nets.

I understand loving the JETS I really do, but why get permanent JETS tat on your body in such an inconspicuous spot? What happens if one day you wake up and you dont like the JETS anymore? What then? You shopuld post a bigger pic of your tat so we can see it because the tat looks f-cked in that tiny pic.

Like the jets are any different. :rolleyes:

They barely register in NYC. The Giants are clearly #1 in football. You are the Mets of the NFL minus actually winning a title in the last 40 years.

You can't even claim to be the Islanders seeing they actually have been relevant.

You are thisfar ahead of the Nets.

Er, you enjoy being rhetorical don't you?

You seriously didn't just call the Jets fanbase bandwagon jumpers, did you ??

:rl:

Go look at the members that have joined since November.

Around 10% of the board members have joined since then.

The board is how old? 5 years?

Yes, the Jets Nation is victim to bandwagon fans.

Go look at the members that have joined since November.

Around 10% of the board members have joined since then.

The board is how old? 5 years?

Yes, the Jets Nation is victim to bandwagon fans.

Funny, but I read somewhere here earlier...Us Jets fans( i think we all tend to agree) will SPEAK MORE when we lose...So your bandwagon jumping has no merit to it...

As far as me? I joined this month because I used to post at ESPN, check my rep there bud...

Pats fans have their dunce caps on today!

Oh yes they do...

Funny, but even in 1996, at 1-15, we still sold out every game...ANYONE WILL TELL YOU...REAL JET FANS ARE SOME OF THE MOST LOYAL FANS IN ALL OF SPORTS...

DarkLady, I got my tattoo on that spot because I want everyone to see...I love the Jets...I wear my heart on my sleeve...I cant stand some people that claim to be Jet Fans...You see them running to Dick's Sporting Goods stocking up on all their Jet gear during their run...Why is it that we dont see those same people now??? I will never wake up and not love this team...Better chance of of Antonio Cromartie not having an eight child with a sixth lady...

Define the pic looks *****ed? lol

Oh yes they do...

Funny, but even in 1996, at 1-15, we still sold out every game...ANYONE WILL TELL YOU...REAL JET FANS ARE SOME OF THE MOST LOYAL FANS IN ALL OF SPORTS...

DarkLady, I got my tattoo on that spot because I want everyone to see...I love the Jets...I wear my heart on my sleeve...I cant stand some people that claim to be Jet Fans...You see them running to Dick's Sporting Goods stocking up on all their Jet gear during their run...Why is it that we dont see those same people now??? I will never wake up and not love this team...Better chance of of Antonio Cromartie not having an eight child with a sixth lady...

Define the pic looks *****ed? lol

Better than one of those gay calf-tattoos.

Funny, but I read somewhere here earlier...Us Jets fans( i think we all tend to agree) will SPEAK MORE when we lose...So your bandwagon jumping has no merit to it...

As far as me? I joined this month because I used to post at ESPN, check my rep there bud...

No you whine more when you lose, but that does not mean the Jets are not above bandwagon fans.

You have them. They appear on the board when the Jets win and disappear when they are back to losing.

No you whine more when you lose, but that does not mean the Jets are not above bandwagon fans.

You have them. They appear on the board when the Jets win and disappear when they are back to losing.

Kind of like how you disappeared for a month after the Pats got humiliated by the Ravens in the playoffs?

Kind of like how you disappeared for a month after the Pats got humiliated by the Ravens in the playoffs?

Do a search on my post dorkass.

I left in mid December. Weeks before the Jets made a run or the Patriots playoff loss.

Again, one of your posts lack any depth of knowledge or substance.

Archived