KERRY RHODES TRADED!!!!

SoFlaJets

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:face:

124 confirms Rhodes trade is great move for Jets by hating it!

Klecko,

Put him (230) on ignore if you disagree with his opinions. You don't have to keep poking at the same thing over and over again. That's not cool.

Kerry Rhodes was a liability to this DEFENSE. We all saw how much of a lackluster performance he put forth, he played only showing up when he felt like. Teams that win Super Bowls dont have these types of players. I liked Kerry Rhodes and how he played the game,too bad it wasnt lately.

I am positive Rex and Tanne will bring in a player that will make us forget Kerry Rhodes.

...and not only did he get benched but he got slow...the one play that sticks out the most was him getting caught from behind "by a white boy" his words not mine

Has anybody else heard about the rumor that Thomas Jones and Kerry Rhodes had a brawl before the playoffs?

I came across it at this link from Jetstwit: http://jetstwit.com/2010/03/07/a-deep-dive-analysis-on-the-kerry-rhodes-trade/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JetsTwit+%28Jets+Twit%29#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

He also says there that Revis didn't get along with him..

i wonder how much truth there is to any of this.

Are the Dolphins willing to give the Jets a 2nd rounder?

230 is a younger, angrier version of me.

Absolutley not, it would have to be lesser compensation and I highly doubt the jets would cheapen the price for us...Also heard the Jets have fielded calls from the Pats and 9ers for Leon's services.

Has anybody else heard about the rumor that Thomas Jones and Kerry Rhodes had a brawl before the playoffs?

I came across it at this link from Jetstwit: http://jetstwit.com/2010/03/07/a-deep-dive-analysis-on-the-kerry-rhodes-trade/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JetsTwit+%28Jets+Twit%29#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

I doubt that would be a brawl, more like Jones standing over him saying "one shot ...one shot kid!"

Absolutley not, it would have to be lesser compensation and I highly doubt the jets would cheapen the price for us...Also heard the Jets have fielded calls from the Pats and 9ers for Leon's services.

The Jets ain't trading him inside the division so if he's not here next year, the Niners would be a good fit.

I think Leon will be back. His agent overestimated his value last year and cost him $4 million a year. He'd be wise not to screw his client again this year and have Leon sign his tender with the Jets to earn big money or a longterm deal with the Jets to maximize the value of a player coming off a major injury.

so JetsBabe was the source...where is she to confirm or deny this now?

Screen-shot-2010-03-07-at-9.16.02-AM.png

I woke up this morning and I still feel like sh!t about this trade. We weakened what was the best secondary in the league, SMFH!

I have faith they'll find some one, Bethea is an option, Rhodes just didn't fit Ryan style, not surprised this happened.

Me: Jets season ticket holder. Actually goes to games and cheers on his team. Went out to Indianpaolis for AFC Championship Game.

You: Another human being in the state of Florida because you cant afford New Jersey/New York.

Carry on scumbag.

No wonder you were forced out of every place else before you landed your sorry, pathetic, rib eating ass here.

I hope someone murders you. Sincerely.

That was...a bit much.

Me: Jets season ticket holder. Actually goes to games and cheers on his team. Went out to Indianpaolis for AFC Championship Game.

You: Another human being in the state of Florida because you cant afford New Jersey/New York.

Carry on scumbag.

No wonder you were forced out of every place else before you landed your sorry, pathetic, rib eating ass here.

230 is as pissed as I was last night. I was ready to take Ghost out back and whoop his ass LOL :rl:

LOL@ "I hope someone murders you"

who says something like that? LMFAO

I woke up this morning and I still feel like sh!t about this trade. We weakened what was the best secondary in the league, SMFH!

We weakened the secondary as we speak. I dont think its going to stay that way. When all the smoke clears im sure a player better than Kerry Rhodes will be inserted into the equation. Rex and Tanne I have faith in.

Yeah, we really crippled our secondary big time this week. His work ethic and playmaking will be missed. Trading away the physical and emotional leader of this defense says only one thing, we're officially in rebuilding mode.

Carry on scumbag.

The only problem I gave with this post is the claim that cost of living in SoFla is cheaper than Jersey.

Yeah, we really crippled our secondary big time this week. His work ethic and playmaking will be missed. Trading away the physical and emotional leader of this defense says only one thing, we're officially in rebuilding mode.

Listen you little *******, why do you feel the need to quote my posts with some sarcastic ass remark? Just keep it moving man.

What an amazing collection of surprises.

Kerry the Queef gets the sh1t beat out of him by Thomas Jones - wow - those 2 are so similar I thought they'd be BBF's - one busts his butt and gives 200% in practice, games, and in general. The other is delusional to the degree of requiring institutionalization, gives a cowardly 30% on the field and spends the rest of his waking moments running his mouth and tweeting. Peas in a pod.

And shouldn't he be Revis's broheim and backfield brother? The 2 are so alike.

I'm sure DR was embarrassed to be associated with the fraud. I'll bet he ran up and down the street naked with glee upon hearing the news. Being the player and person he is he will probably comment to the contrary. But he's happy as hell to get rid of that chump.

I'm not sure losing Rhodes weakens the secondary at all. He's a solid NFL Safety but didn't fit this teams scheme. Would have liked a 3rd for him but I'm ready to move on from the Rhodes sagas.

2010 3rd = 2010 4th, 2011 7th

We got about the value you are saying you wish we got. Listen, Rhodes LOST HIS JOB this season. We were lucky to get anything more than their 4th.

Also, keep in mind... the Cardinals have lost Warner, Boldin, Dansby and Rolle in the first 3 days of this off-season. So the 2011 7th rounder might be an early one.

The only problem I gave with this post is the claim that cost of living in SoFla is cheaper than Jersey.

right you are RJF-it USED to be cheaper-at least we don't have to buy oil for furnaces but we DO have to run the A/C 9 months of the year-not so inexpensive to live down here like it was 20 years ago...

What an amazing collection of surprises.

Kerry the Queef gets the sh1t beat out of him by Thomas Jones - wow - those 2 are so similar I thought they'd be BBF's - one busts his butt and gives 200% in practice, games, and in general. The other is delusional to the degree of requiring institutionalization, gives a cowardly 30% on the field and spends the rest of his waking moments running his mouth and tweeting. Peas in a pod.

And shouldn't he be Revis's broheim and backfield brother? The 2 are so alike.

I'm sure DR was embarrassed to be associated with the fraud. I'll bet he ran up and down the street naked with glee upon hearing the news. Being the player and person he is he will probably comment to the contrary. But he's happy as hell to get rid of that chump.

This isn't the first time I read that Rhodes & Revis didn't get a long. I read they were tight as two peas in a pod but when Revis started to become a star and Kerry's star began to fade, Kerry's jealousy of Revis was a big reason.

right you are RJF-it USED to be cheaper-at least we don't have to buy oil for furnaces but we DO have to run the A/C 9 months of the year-not so inexpensive to live down here like it was 20 years ago...

It's still cheaper down here though Jimmy...we have no state income tax...that's a good chunk of savings. And we have that Homestead Exemption going too.

Carry on scumbag.

Joe I asked him to put you on ignore. You should do the same with him.

There is no way words on the internet should provoke such feelings.

It's still cheaper down here though Jimmy...we have no state income tax...that's a good chunk of savings. And we have that Homestead Exemption going too.

IDK you think that state income tax makes that much of a difference Bill...my daughters both moved into new places over the past few months and their rent is higher than mortgages were a decade ago-they're 1200-1300 a month in rent-one's an apt the other a house

I gotta agree here, while you get a little more for the money (i.e. patio, larger room size) rent is the same and you MUST have a car along with other things you mentioned. Honestly it equals out IMO, the weather (at times) is a plus though.

Archived