KERRY RHODES TRADED!!!!

SoFlaJets

But Jones, a respected locker room leader and tough guy, is the antithesis of Rhodes who (it appears) became a pariah for being a me-first guy whom much of the team couldn't stand. And how could you if you're one of his teammates? You're out there laying your body on the line and there's Kerry soft-shoeing it around the pile. It would have to tear you up.

btw, Jets Babe's source seems to be pretty solid. As I remember it, she "reported" the Sanchez/Cleveland trade was a done deal before it even hit the web.

Im just laughing @ the visual in my head of 6'2" Kerry Rhodes getting the snot beat out of him by the barely 5'9" Thomas Jones.

TJ is a little intimidating with his massive biceps though. Pretty boy Rhodes was probably scratching away @ Jones trying to protect his face..

*sigh* I still miss him!

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well he's looking in the wrong place. Then again, a reply like his is consistent with someone who wants his carpet cleaned. So maybe it's the right place after all.

Moral of the story: don't mess with DLJ unless you can back it up.

Carpet? Is that what they're called these days...back in the day, they were called things like skin flutes, meat whistles, base bones, etc.

so JetsBabe was the source...where is she to confirm or deny this now?

Screen-shot-2010-03-07-at-9.16.02-AM.png

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around lately. All these rumors are absolutely true, I have confirmed it with a reliable source of info. I'm leaving for out of the country today for a week, there's a lot more dirt on my twitter page.

let me know if I can help veejay-I know a lot of what these south Florida areas are like-it's pretty nice down here most of the time and I don't think I could ever live back up in NJ and be able to handle the cold

Even though i am a Fin fan, i'm also a well respected Real Estate Broker in the Ft.lauderdale area and would be happy to assist you in finding the perfect home. :)

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around lately. All these rumors are absolutely true, I have confirmed it with a reliable source of info. I'm leaving for out of the country today for a week, there's a lot more dirt on my twitter page.

Im mad you ignored my tweet last night! *pouts*

Enjoy your cruise!

Carpet? Is that what they're called these days...back in the day, they were called things like skin flutes, meat whistles, base bones, etc.

You're talking about boy parts. Carpet is girl parts. Or what covers girl parts. Or what used to cover girl parts for your generation.

Im just laughing @ the visual in my head of 6'2" Kerry Rhodes getting the snot beat out of him by the barely 5'9" Thomas Jones.

TJ is a little intimidating with his massive biceps though. Pretty boy Rhodes was probably scratching away @ Jones trying to protect his face..

*sigh* I still miss him!

TJ is an ass kicker deluxe-ask Cedric Benson...I hope he comes back here too...I mean come on Kansas City????

Even though i am a Fin fan, i'm also a well respected Real Estate Broker in the Ft.lauderdale area and would be happy to assist you in finding the perfect home. :)

shoot Visa Jets a PM D4L...I'm sure you'd be able to help him better than I could...now if anybody needs to know about the best guitars or strings or PA equipment-I'm the guy...

You're talking about boy parts. Carpet is girl parts. Or what covers girl parts. Or what used to cover girl parts for your generation.

Seriously, I LOL @ this.

Yeah, and Jbro.

I just "talked" to JBro on Twitter. That funny bastard.

yea he showed up in the Cromartie thread and wrote two words "Guy sucks" and split and hasn't been back since

This has to hurt. God, I'm so lucky I never backed a player who turned out to embarrass me. Other than DavidCarrMikeWilliamsKellenClemensLamontJordanetcetc.

I just "talked" to JBro on Twitter. That funny bastard.

This has to hurt. God, I'm so lucky I never backed a player who turned out to embarrass me. Other than DavidCarrMikeWilliamsKellenClemensLamontJordanetcetc.

yea don't go by me, I'm the guy who insisted that we would have made the playoffs in 2008 had Mangini benched Favre in December in favor of Kellen Clemens...also was real happy about finally getting a pass rusher to replace John Abraham in Vernon Gholston...:confused:

Sorry, I use my sarcasm as a defense mechanism to hide how I really feel from people.

I figured the guys here would just laugh at me if I admitted I saw a certain grace in the way Kerry actively eludes ball carriers or the beauty of his celebratory dances after landing on top of a pile so I jumped on this Anti-Rhodes bandwagon and for that I was wrong, it won't happen again.

I'm still catching up on this thread...SNTD is one of mynew favorite posters in that we share the same feelings about players and posters alike. :rl:

yea don't go by me, I'm the guy who insisted that we would have made the playoffs in 2008 had Mangini benched Favre in December in favor of Kellen Clemens...also was real happy about finally getting a pass rusher to replace John Abraham in Vernon Gholston...:confused:

GOD I loved John Abraham, too. But I loved him the way Parcells used him--as a stand-up rush LB. God, what a snake he turned out to be. Vernon, I wasn't sure about. Whenever I hear the words "inconsistent effort" revolving around a guy who hasn't even played a down in the NFL yet, I panic.

btw, Jimmy, what's your ID on Twitter? I think I had you confused with another Jimmy from Florida on there. Oops!

NC would be my choice too if I was move from here

It's starting to get bad here in the Carolinas during the winters. This past winter reminded me of North East, and was the worst winter since I've been in the South (14 years). I think too many Northerners have come down here and brought the cold and snow with them.

GOD I loved John Abraham, too. But I loved him the way Parcells used him--as a stand-up rush LB. God, what a snake he turned out to be. Vernon, I wasn't sure about. Whenever I hear the words "inconsistent effort" revolving around a guy who hasn't even played a down in the NFL yet, I panic.

btw, Jimmy, what's your ID on Twitter? I think I had you confused with another Jimmy from Florida on there. Oops!

I'm not on twitter-I just monitor a lot of people on it these days. It's actually turning out to be the best place to get real time news and nobody is better than Adam Schefter

It's starting to get bad here in the Carolinas during the winters. This past winter reminded me of North East, and was the worst winter since I've been in the South (14 years). I think too many Northerners have come down here and brought the cold and snow with them.

Just a bump in the road...global warming will be setting in soon.:rim:

Don't feel bad. I thought Justin Miller was going to be Revis

Found an internet cafe in the middle of Nicaragua...trippy place...

Kerry barked his way out of town. I dont think either the team or Kerry will be dissapointed. I was once a big fan of Kerry but his mouth got in the way of how good he could be. It became all about Hollywood with this guy and Rex aint having it.

Peace Kerry, thanks for the couple of good years before your head got to big for his britches.

C'mon IJ - even you came off the dirty rhode after his BS this season.

I did, I was obviously kidding.

Not sure how I feel about this. Rhodes must have been very unpopular in the locker room. I said all along after he was benched that this pretty much had to happen, but we now have a hole to fill at safety. I don't think Rhodes was ever a weakness on this team, he just wasn't the superstar that he believed he was.

Strange, I couldn't have been anymore wrong about how he would play under Ryan, he did have a ton of talent but he's pissing it away with a terrible attitude.

Peace Kerry, thanks for the couple of good years before your head got to big for his britches.

I was going to point out that the size of one's head should have nothing to do with the fit of one's britches, but then I realized you were saying that Kerry's head was too big for some other guy's britches, and it all made sense.

Archived