KERRY RHODES TRADED!!!!

SoFlaJets

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup keep talkin **** and watch what he does this year just watch. Now if he sucks then you can all personally talk **** to me. But as of now I cant wait for him to shut the haters up.

Question. Do you love Rhodes so much that you are going to hope the guy we use to fill his spot sucks? Ya know... so you can be right?

Question. Do you love Rhodes so much that you are going to hope the guy we use to fill his spot sucks? Ya know... so you can be right?

Is your reading comprehension f-cked or something? Big L clearly said if Kerry R sucks in Arizona you can talk sh!t to him, he said nothing about hoping his replacement sucks. :rolleyes:

Non-1st rounders for your consideration

Darrell Stuckey Kansas 4.46

Major Wright Florida 4.45

Chad Jones LSU 4.55

Nate Allen South Florida INJ

Morgan Burnett Georgia Tech INJ

Myron Rolle FSU 4.68

Larry Asante Nebraska 4.66

I want no part of Myron Rolle.

Non-1st rounders for your consideration

Darrell Stuckey Kansas 4.46

Major Wright Florida 4.45

Chad Jones LSU 4.55

Nate Allen South Florida INJ

Morgan Burnett Georgia Tech INJ

Myron Rolle FSU 4.68

Larry Asante Nebraska 4.66

Going off of this list I would take Chad Jones.

He's saying there are a lot of big name hard hitting college safeties who can't play in the NFL b/c they can't cover.

With Revis and Cromartie we wont need to worry about covering anyone. We need a hard hitting safety not afraid to take on the RB that gets to them.

What?????? and What????????? I missed something or you ducking the situation?

Ducking the situation? What does that even mean?

Darnell Bing was a big hitting USC safety that was all the rage up until draft day. Plenty of people here wanted to draft him despite having Kerry Rhodes. He dropped like a stone and hasn't found a real job, mostly because he was lost in coverage.

Najeh Davenpoop is an NFL player that takes dumps in closets.

Not sure why this had to be explained.

Ducking the situation? What does that even mean?

Darnell Bing was a big hitting USC safety that was all the rage up until draft day. Plenty of people here wanted to draft him despite having Kerry Rhodes. He dropped like a stone and hasn't found a real job, mostly because he was lost in coverage.

Najeh Davenpoop is an NFL player that takes dumps in closets.

Not sure why this had to be explained.

I dont want a safety thats ducks the situation like Rhodes did numerous times is what I meant.

With Revis and Cromartie we wont need to worry about covering anyone. We need a hard hitting safety not afraid to take on the RB that gets to them.

Say we play the Colts.

Revis on Wayne

Cromartie on Garcon

Who the **** is going to cover Collie an Dallas Clark. I saw Eric Smith try to cover Dallas Clark. It wasn't ****ing pretty. Austin Collie caught how many passes? Two guys cannot stop a team from passing.

EPIPHANY:

The Jets traded a 2011 3rd rounder (possibly 2nd rounder) for a 25 yr old CB who was a former All Pro.

The Jets got a 2010 4th rounder for a 27 yr old S that's never made the pro bowl.

Looking at it like that, that seems like proper value for the Jets.

+1

Say we play the Colts.

Revis on Wayne

Cromartie on Garcon

Who the **** is going to cover Collie an Dallas Clark. I saw Eric Smith try to cover Dallas Clark. It wasn't ****ing pretty. Austin Collie caught how many passes? Two guys cannot stop a team from passing.

They'll play nickle-dime packages all day against the Colts. This is why they need a pass rusher who can get to the QB without blitzing.

You need to stop.

These Mays posts make you come off like a complete fool who judges prospects based on name recognition and highlight video.

Is your reading comprehension f-cked or something? Big L clearly said if Kerry R sucks in Arizona you can talk sh!t to him, he said nothing about hoping his replacement sucks. :rolleyes:

Pipe down. You're just bent out of shape because you love a model Sh*t talking pu**y who just got traded. Who was talking to you anyway?

I asked a question. That doesn't require someone to have said something specific for it to be asked.

Oh.. Rhodes was traded by the way.

They'll play nickle-dime packages all day against the Colts. This is why they need a pass rusher who can get to the QB without blitzing.

Yes, and?

Nickel and dime packages are only helpful if you have DBs that cover. If you add a safety because he hits and isn't a *****, but gets lost in coverage it doesn't really help.

A true pass rusher is a near impossiblity with the FA restrictions and picking where they are picking. They are at a premium. It'd be as likely for Gholston to be a true pass rusher as anybody they end up with at 29.

Pipe down. You're just bent out of shape because you love a model Sh*t talking pu**y who just got traded. Who was talking to you anyway?

I asked a question. That doesn't require someone to have said something specific for it to be asked.

Oh.. Rhodes was traded by the way.

you tried to rag on Big L for saying something he didnt, smh this is an open forum since when does someone need a reason to quote.

yeah Im bent out of shape but it has nothing to do with how Kerry Rhodes looks. I could give 2 f-cks about how any guy looks, like that means squat to me LOL

Yes, and?

Nickel and dime packages are only helpful if you have DBs that cover. If you add a safety because he hits and isn't a *****, but gets lost in coverage it doesn't really help.

A true pass rusher is a near impossiblity with the FA restrictions and picking where they are picking. They are at a premium. It'd be as likely for Gholston to be a true pass rusher as anybody they end up with at 29.

The Jets are going to have a harder time finding a solid nickel corner to replace Donald Strickland than they will finding Rhodes' replacement. As far as covering TE's, it's true that Rhodes was good at it, but getting a new safety who can do a decent job covering a TE is not going to make or break this team. There are maybe 4 really good receiving TE's in the whole league. True, we saw two of them in the playoffs in Gates and Clark, but I think the team will survive with Rhodes' eventual replacement covering them.

Stop Im just getting started. Who's your choice to replace Rhodes?

I don't have one yet. But I know that Taylor Mays can't since he can't backpedal and can't cover.

He's a linebacker at best in a 4-3 cover 2 defense.

I don't have one yet. But I know that Taylor Mays can't since he can't backpedal and can't cover.

He's a linebacker at best in a 4-3 cover 2 defense.

I agree with you on that one , I am actually hoping we land Myron Rolle

Archived