Vegas

lakegeorgejet

My brother-in-laws and I decided we have had enough of the snow and are heading to Vegas in April. We are leaving the women and children at home. I have never been. Anybody have any advice on where to stay (we are leaning towards Ballys, cheapest we could find on the strip)or, not to stay. I wanted to get a few rounds of golf in as well. Thanks.

Am I invited? I just need to make sure someone can take care of my very sick puppy while I'm gone.

My brother-in-laws and I decided we have had enough of the snow and are heading to Vegas in April. We are leaving the women and children at home. I have never been. Anybody have any advice on where to stay (we are leaning towards Ballys, cheapest we could find on the strip)or, not to stay. I wanted to get a few rounds of golf in as well. Thanks.

Am I invited? I just need to make sure someone can take care of my very sick puppy while I'm gone.

Let me check the calendar, I might be able to look after the puppy. Most likely I will have to stay home to feed the ducks anyway.

All I have to say is..Oh, Vegas.

1) Put a credit card in an envelope the day you're set to fly out and mail it to yourself, c/o the hotel you're staying at.

2) Do not sleep with anyone you meet when you're drunk. Meet them, THEN get drunk, then sleep with them.

3) The shows are for sh*t, unless you have a real-deal band. Tony Orlando, Wayne, whoever, **** it. They're just money-pits.

Make sure you don't let yourself get lured into a card game with The Matador. That road leads to nothing but empty pockets. :lol:

GGG, cub reporter/ lady luck on location in Vegas? Sounds good to me. Your're in. We can send the T&E to Brenda. She is a VP, she must have signing authority. :shock:

I love VEGAS baby ,in fact this would be the first marchmaddness in 4 years ,I haven`t been out there for I usually go for my B-DAY each year but since I`m doing JAZZFEST in new orleans next month I passed (of course i`m still checking airfares for the end of march ,billy joel ,motley crew, and elvis costello each seperate shows 3 nights in a row at the hard rock end of march ...places to stay ,I love Mandalaybay ,the luxor is good if you get the jucuzzi suite that overlooks the strip ,mid range hotel usually resonable on the strip is THE MONTE CARLO ,the las vegas brewery is in there ,coyotee ugly is in NY/NY ,I`ll be there again for thankgiving & possibly in sept.

My wife and I went 3 years ago and stayed at the Luxor. The price really wasn't the high, either. The Blue Man Group was definately worth it. The Flamingo might be the best rate on the strip, and it's right in the heart of the strip.

Archived