Kerry Rhodes coming up on Total Access/NFL Network

**** him.

Well said. He said pretty much the same **** we've already heard. No bad feelings but he got screwed in NY. Kept the same stance. He really is just a douche. You can now take this to threaddumphell whatnot. Bad move to start this thread in retrospect. Ichy trigger I suppose.

He was talking about modeling, acting, and hating football for those wondering without a clue.

If Pettine was smart he would have told Kerry that he was playing the part of Troy Polamalu and had Harris yell action when the ball was snapped.

• Upvote 1
If Pettine was smart he would have told Kerry that he was playing the part of Troy Polamalu and had Harris yell action when the ball was snapped.

Nice thought - except he sucks at acting too.

I don't know how or why anyone felt a 4th round pick was not fair compensation for this guy. He is a starting-caliber NFL safety, but far from a star and his head is certainly not 100% on football (as he himself admitted on the NFL's own network).

Why were people whining?

I don't know how or why anyone felt a 4th round pick was not fair compensation for this guy. He is a starting-caliber NFL safety, but far from a star and his head is certainly not 100% on football (as he himself admitted on the NFL's own network).

Why were people whining?

Because people like to be cool and think "outside of the pack".

Even if they're wrong.

Why were people whining?

Because Kerry Rhodes is pro bowl/all pro caliber safety that is mis understood and under appreciated. Therefore, understandably, his game suffered slightly last year. But he straightened up and flew right after a firm reprimand he received from the coaching staff. This is what I've been told.

That and his team mates filled his locker with sanitary napkins.

Because Kerry Rhodes is pro bowl/all pro caliber safety that is mis understood and under appreciated. Therefore, understandably, his game suffered slightly last year. But he straightened up and flew right after a firm reprimand he received from the coaching staff. This is what I've been told.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

You know, when I was a kid I'd bad mouth past employers. Now that I'm a professional I've never said a bad word about anybody I've ever worked for or with. Even if I feel I got a bad deal I just talk up the past employer, keep a good relationship and ride the recommendation to a better job, just saying that I appreciate the opportunity available to me in the new place and that it's the direction I'm looking to go in, etc.

And I'm not in a profession where everything I say is recorded and available for everyone to see.

Rhodes is going to find it very difficult to secure another NFL job if he screws up this chance he has here, and I'm betting that the Cardinals are actually looking warily at him now and will cut him if he acts up at all. He has a reputation now, the dumbass.

You know, when I was a kid I'd bad mouth past employers. Now that I'm a professional I've never said a bad word about anybody I've ever worked for or with. Even if I feel I got a bad deal I just talk up the past employer, keep a good relationship and ride the recommendation to a better job, just saying that I appreciate the opportunity available to me in the new place and that it's the direction I'm looking to go in, etc.

And I'm not in a profession where everything I say is recorded and available for everyone to see.

Rhodes is going to find it very difficult to secure another NFL job if he screws up this chance he has here, and I'm betting that the Cardinals are actually looking warily at him now and will cut him if he acts up at all. He has a reputation now, the dumbass.

This is true. You never know if sometime in the future a former complete a-hole might be a lifeline. Better to hold your tongue, unless someone is torching you(different story, then...). Nothing he's said so far is reason to say these things. Think how limited an industry the NFL is. If you think about the coaching trees Ryan and Mangini represent, Rhodes is setting hinself up to be toxic to 3/4s of NFL coaches.

When football is done Rhodes is going to have a very difficult time adjusting, especially if he managed his money stupidly. And it will end suddenly. When his production slips(it already has!) his big mouth is going to cost him, all things being equal between himself and JAG replacing him.He isn't burning bridges, now twice, he's nuking them.

Chill, you're thinking "outside of the pack". :tumbleweed:

I don't know why you guys hate him so much. Without him catching that onside kick we don't get into the playoffs. He's ****ing Hollywood man. Destined for greatness. (**** kerry rhodes)

He almost schwansed that kick too LS - look at the replay - he bobbled it and if another Bolt had been close he'd have lost it.

Good post!

It's important to NEVER trash talk your ex-employer, it's a huge no no, and it shows a complete lack of professionalism and maturity. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make while interviewing for a job is is talking garbage about the last place that they were at. The Cards now know that Rhodes will bad mouth their club also if they can't keep this baby happy.

Gotta hand it to Drago, he had this guy figured out a while ago. I was Pro Rhodes at one time, but Drago was spot on. I'm glad this dude is gone.

• Upvote 1
Good post!

It's important to NEVER trash talk your ex-employer, it's a huge no no, and it shows a complete lack of professionalism and maturity. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make while interviewing for a job is is talking garbage about the last place that they were at. The Cards now know that Rhodes will bad mouth their club also if they can't keep this baby happy.

Gotta hand it to Drago, he had this guy figured out a while ago. I was Pro Rhodes at one time, but Drago was spot on. I'm glad this dude is gone.

The great thing about Millionaires is that they can talk shyte to their employers...submit a middle finger and dont have to worry about the unemployment line like us per hour/thousandaire salary workers. I actually like that I could live vicariously through a guy that could mouth off to their boss when their boss is wrong...or even when their not wrong. Us regular employees take it and because we need the money we take it. right?

Imagine the amount of shyte we WOULDNT take if we were financially set like these football players. They can say what they want at the end of the day....the only set back is that with that money and fame comes the media....and the media ALWAYS get the last word (a la Rome is burning).

The great thing about Millionaires is that they can talk shyte to their employers...submit a middle finger and dont have to worry about the unemployment line like us per hour/thousandaire salary workers. I actually like that I could live vicariously through a guy that could mouth off to their boss when their boss is wrong...or even when their not wrong. Us regular employees take it and because we need the money we take it. right?

Imagine the amount of shyte we WOULDNT take if we were financially set like these football players. They can say what they want at the end of the day....the only set back is that with that money and fame comes the media....and the media ALWAYS get the last word (a la Rome is burning).

It's funny that you say that, I was going to add something about some of the NFL brats, and that the rules may not apply to them. :)

And YES! I wouldn't take S*** off of anybody! Heads would fly!! :D I would hope that I would still know that there are better ways to handle things rather than to resort to sulking and pouting. It has to be hard to fight not becoming ****y and arrogant...and also all the fans, media, and your whole entourage telling you that you're larger than life.

The players seem to have the owners by the short and curly's...must be nice having a rare talent.

It's funny that you say that, I was going to add something about some of the NFL brats, and that the rules may not apply to them. :)

And YES! I wouldn't take S*** off of anybody! Heads would fly!! :D I would hope that I would still know that there are better ways to handle things rather than to resort to sulking and pouting. It has to be hard to fight not becoming ****y and arrogant...and also all the fans, media, and your whole entourage telling you that you're larger than life.

The players seem to have the owners by the short and curly's...must be nice having a rare talent.

True. Some players are able to handle the pressure but it has to be incredibly hard. Just look at Rhodes situation, his entire life has to be football. The moment he does something outside of football its been bought to attention as if thats the reason why he hasnt produced as of late. Everyone wants you to be 100% football 100% of the time, no life outside of it. Now dont get me wrong, I wanted Rhodes gone because I thought he was overrated, but in ways especially by us fans he was treated poorly. He needs an outlet away from football and he's made that obvious....but football has become this "machine" that there's is nothing more important that it. I love football but I dont know if I could take that amount of pressure and expect not to want to pop and shyte on people too. Thats actually one of my main reasons that I dont speak on many of these guys "personal" issues or endeavors.

as for the bosses though, imagine being a Raider right now.....just ponder that one for a sec. We've all come across bosses that dont have a clue what they're doing or, in Al's case, has lost their touch. But them being the boss they are so stubborn that you cant tell them that their QB sucks and they believe it so they waste years and years getting worse and worse. I'd cure a boss out like that....especially when you're doing nothing but wasting my rare talent on your stubborness.