Draft Golden Tate

Ghost

I agree that Tate would be a GREAT pick but I have to say that I personally think his is much more than a slot receiver. He is a thicker Steve Smith (panthers) and could be a teams #1 for the next decade. The guy is tough, fast, has great hands, and fights for the ball. After all said and done, he will be one of the top players from this draft.

I agree that Tate would be a GREAT pick but I have to say that I personally think his is much more than a slot receiver. He is a thicker Steve Smith (panthers) and could be a teams #1 for the next decade. The guy is tough, fast, has great hands, and fights for the ball. After all said and done, he will be one of the top players from this draft.

I love this guy. Just watch the last play of that video. It's amazing.

I love golden tate, but we don't draft a slot reciever in the first round. I agree with some of you though that he is more then that. He'll easily be a two maybe a number one wideout for some teams. which means he won't be there when we draft.

I think we'll be looking at DE's. I think Dunlap will be there. he has great talent but he's an idiot. I sure as hell don't want another Ghoulston, so he would be a good de at that range??

This draft is really deep. I just think Golden Tate is going to be a great one. He's small, but he plays big. His vertical is amazing. He's tough and has great hands.

And who knows how Braylon Edwards is going to play this year. If he has a lot of drops again, I can't see the Jets attempting to re-sign him. Either way, I think Cotchery-Edwards-Tate will be a good combination. We need to get Sanchez all the weapons possible. It's not the defense I'm worried about, it's thee balance of the offense.

If we can survive without Jenkins on defense, we can pretty much do anything. I really want this guy.

Doubtful that he'll fall to 29, but stranger things have happened. If he's there, it is pretty much a slam dunk that he is BPA and you've got to grab him. He will be a stud and is versatile enough to play slot or wideout. I would not boo the pck.

He gets compared to Percy Harvin, but he is much tougher and more rugged than he is. Tate is going to be a very good pro and would be a perfect addition to our receiving corp.

That's who he reminded me of, and Tanny was said to be looking to get back into the first round last year for Harvin. You gotta think that he's love Tate.

Thanks for the clip, Ghost, guy's an amazing open field runner. I'd love him.

Archived