Donate to the Antonio Cromartie Foundation

SayNoToDMC

Antonio Cromartie

On Saturday 13th March 2010, @A_Cromartie31 said:

Ok everyone go check out my website antonio31cromartie.com. If u want u can make donation towards my foundation and if u have any ? About it just send an email and we explain to about what the foundation is about

http://antonio31cromartie.com/foundation.html

The Antonio Cromartie Foundation, Inc. is fully committed to helping the youth in underserved communities improve their quality of life. The following are examples of the Antonio Cromartie Foundation making a tangible difference:

• Providing vital program resources that support character development based after school programs.
  • Sponsoring a Community Reading(lol) Block Party for children to promote multi media literacy education in low income neighborhoods.
  • Hosting the Annual Antonio Cromartie Youth Football Camp in Tallahassee, Florida.
  • Sponsoring the Antonio Cromartie Money Management Campaign to empower families with children in underserved communities to make educated short and long term financial decisions.
  • Hosting community health events that promote children nutrition programs that counteract the growing issue of child obesity.
  • Sponsoring small grant projects that directly impact quality mentoring experiences for children.
  • Sponsoring small grant projects that counteract the negative impacts of gang activity and violence in communities.
  • Providing school supplies and critical resources for children in need of consistent academic assistance.
  • Sponsoring Youth Empowerment Day programs that promote seeking higher education through exposing young people to the college experience.

Is it just me or does it sound like he's trying to get us to pay his kids child support and field them football team?

Edit: I forgot to mention his upcoming event

Cro’s Celebrity Reading Party @ Sabal Palm Elementary

Event Time: 10:00am-11:00am

Talk about beating a dead horse.

What Jets fan honestly cares about how many kids he's got?

Your concern should be what he brings to the football field on Sundays.

What? Jets fans care immensely about the the child Tom Brady had out of wedlock, even though he supports him finacially and is involved in his life. Anyone who care about that child should care even more about the children Cromartie abandons.

Cromartie seems like an odd fellow.I've started following him on twitter and he twits a lot of bible quotes and now does a football camp out of the goodness of his heart.Yet he can't stop having kids with different woman.

I could care less how many kids he has unless it effects his play because he can't pay the child support.

What would you like to talk about? I'm bored, I don't think anyone really cares(minus his baby mamas) as long as it doesn't effect him on the field but we're over a month away from the draft in what's been the slowest offseason I can remember due to all the restrictions and a lockout looming. Perhaps a 60th thread about Tomlinson thread would suit you. There aren't to many things going on right now.

Seriously, the kid jokes are old and tired now. :rolleyes:

Cromartie seems like an odd fellow.I've started following him on twitter and he twits a lot of bible quotes and now does a football camp out of the goodness of his heart.Yet he can't stop having kids with different woman.

Why the **** do you care really? is he using your dick to knock these chicks up?

it's really none of your business what he does with his penis or who he impregnates. The jokes were funny initially but now it's redundant and lame.

Why the **** do you care really? is he using your dick to knock these chicks up?

it's really none of your business what he does with his penis or who he impregnates. The jokes were funny initially but now it's redundant and lame.

I agree, it's really none of our business and that's why I usually refrain from joining in such conversations.

With that said, and with all the sympathy in the world to Cro for the way in which he must have been raised to get this messed up, I cannot bring myself to root for a scumbag who brings countless fatherless children into this world and resigns them to their fate.

I don't care how much child support he does or does not pay. You don't become a well-adjusted child because your bills are paid for, you become a well-adjusted child when your parents do not consist of an egotistical absentee father and a money hungry skank.

Whoa!! Calm down.

I'm just pointing out the stark contrast between his behaviour and the christian ideals that he seems to follow.Cromartie probably doesn't care what I think but that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on his off the field behaviour.

I think it's showing poor judgement to have several children with different woman.

I agree, it's really none of our business and that's why I usually refrain from joining in such conversations.

With that said, and with all the sympathy in the world to Cro for the way in which he must have been raised to get this messed up, I cannot bring myself to root for a scumbag who brings countless fatherless children into this world and resigns them to their fate.

I don't care how much child support he does or does not pay. You don't become a well-adjusted child because your bills are paid for, you become a well-adjusted child when your parents do not consist of an egotistical absentee father and a money hungry skank.

Unfortunately it's a reality in a lot of households, predominantly;y black households. The cycle keeps repeating itself from generation to generation.

What? Jets fans care immensely about the the child Tom Brady had out of wedlock, even though he supports him finacially and is involved in his life. Anyone who care about that child should care even more about the children Cromartie abandons.

You're reaching pal. :rolleyes:

Totally different situation

Archived