Brady Quinn traded to Broncos

Matt39

Matter of opinion but I still think Quinn can ball. I like this move for the Broncos. If I'm a Bronco fan I am screaming to keep Marshall right now.

Agreed I know the Browns were shopping him but I couldn't understand why. Especially after they dumped Andersen.

So does this mean Jake Delhomme is there starting QB with Brett Ratliff backing him up.

Over/Under when Brett Ratliff gets a start week 5.

Well, Ratliff is backing up Delhomme but as the 3rd string QB.

1. Delhomme

2. Wallace

3. Ratliff

Also, there is a strong possibility that the Browns will draft a QB early in the draft.

Matter of opinion but I still think Quinn can ball. I like this move for the Broncos. If I'm a Bronco fan I am screaming to keep Marshall right now.

Agreed 100%. Bronco fans are going to be so happy. See ya Kyle.

Ratliff is anything but expendable. The man's a god with a football in his hands.

The Jets might want to keep Clowney and bring Ratliff back. A 4 and 0 preseason could help those last minute PSL sales.

So does this mean Jake Delhomme is there starting QB with Brett Ratliff backing him up.

Over/Under when Brett Ratliff gets a start week 5.

LOL

The Browns traded for Seneca Wallace who'll either start or be the backup.

Ratliff will cement his career 3rd QB status.

I'd rather have Peyton Hillis than Brady Quinn

+1

That said, I could see him working out well for McDaniels just because I think McDaniels is one of, if not the best, young offensive coaches in the game. He's a better QB guy than Whisenhunt, which makes the difference. Not sure where that leads his career, but I think he's a boon to Quinn's.

Hillis is a nice grab for the Browns. Does that mean their FB, Vickers, is available?

Hillis is a nice grab for the Browns. Does that mean their FB, Vickers, is available?

No, I don't think so at least.

Hillis is a capable ball carrier. I think they were looking for a little thump to pair up with Jerome Harrison... who finally showed what he is capable of late last season. Between Harrison, Hillis, Cribbs and Wallace... they may only need to throw the ball 10 times per game... which is still enough for Delhomme to throw 5 INTs each week.

if you want to maximize your chance of drafting a bust, take a domer in round 1.

Yes, Jerome Bettis and Tim Brown were monumental busts. :rolleyes:

ND's had hundreds of first rounders over the years. Like any school they've had their share of studs and they've had their share of busts.

Comments like yours suggest you don't know what you're talking about so you prefer making a ridiculous comment to garner attention and generate posts fror Max.

Agreed 100%. Bronco fans are going to be so happy. See ya Kyle.

I dunno - say what you will but Kyle's 21/12 lifetime. It's typically not pretty, but I haven't seen anything approaching pretty with Quinn.

I've seen BQ enough in the NFL to know one thing..He is a slightly below AVERAGE QB...Thats the truth. At Nd 3 games vs Navy, Air Force and Army helps your stat sheet..Too bad for BQ none of those guys are currently on any NFL roster. Delhomme is a HUGE up grade for the Browns.

Yes, Jerome Bettis and Tim Brown were monumental busts. :rolleyes:

ND's had hundreds of first rounders over the years. Like any school they've had their share of studs and they've had their share of busts.

Comments like yours suggest you don't know what you're talking about so you prefer making a ridiculous comment to garner attention and generate posts fror Max.

occasionally an ND player isn't a bust but, on average, domers are grossly over-rated.

Archived