Where da **** is da mafia???

JustInFudge

I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, **** YOU ALL I HOPE YOU ALL ROT BECAUSE JIF IS DEFINITELY MAFIA. **** MY VULVAS ARE PULSATING.

I still don't think we can trust you. You're probably just mad on the way out. Besides, you acted way scummy all game.

I've got some ideas for games...though I've never done one before...is there enough interest to where I should get serious create a game and get sign up going to kick start this offseasons mafia?

I'm far too bored at work

Vote: stop being a pusswah and do it.

I've got some ideas for games...though I've never done one before...is there enough interest to where I should get serious create a game and get sign up going to kick start this offseasons mafia?

The lounge is pretty dead these days, so you might want to just shoot a quick PM to the regulars who haven't popped in on this thread. Its the offseason and there's not much to talk about, so I'm betting you can pretty easily fill up a game. I mean hell, even just another two additional people from the mafia guys who checked in on this thread and you've already got enough for a small game.

Do it. This way I won't have to worry about you chasing after me with a torch and pitchfork early.

I just put a link out on twitter, I think a few of our Loungers are tweeting these days.

Let me know if you need anything. And Crusher, I don't like you like that. But thanks for the PM offer anyway.

I just put a link out on twitter, I think a few of our Loungers are tweeting these days.

Let me know if you need anything. And Crusher, I don't like you like that. But thanks for the PM offer anyway.

Ive been working out and bathing daily. Well almost daily. Does that help?

I'm really sorry for not checking in the past 50 days guys, but just assume i'm not mafia. :P

Anywho, before JiF tells me he swore he knew I was mafia but did nothing about it, I'm okay with playing and modding a game if you guys want.

JiF was pressured into modding by Bleeding Green, who I am positive is mafia, cult or a zombie. He will be happy to let you do it, Im sure/.

I wonder if I could mod a food themed game. The Crusher: Wins if he eats all the food in the game. Thoughts?

Actually I had an awesome concept for a game with fatties and skinnies. Fatties would be the good guys. Richard Simmons would be the godfather and chief baddy.

I'm really sorry for not checking in the past 50 days guys, but just assume i'm not mafia. :P

Anywho, before JiF tells me he swore he knew I was mafia but did nothing about it, I'm okay with playing and modding a game if you guys want.

LOL

I was going to give it a shot for the first time. But I've got busy every time I've tried to sit down and really think out a game.

Was planning on doing it tonight since I hate St. Pattys Day....no offense to the Irish. But its amature hour with a bunch of drunken fools out...so I usually stay home. Was going to try and put something together tonight.

Wish I could join but work is officially kicking my ass at the moment. I'll hopefully join a later game.

Archived