Where da **** is da mafia???

JustInFudge

Wish I could join but work is officially kicking my ass at the moment. I'll hopefully join a later game.

JiF just PM'd me, and I said I'd be in on an 'if necessary' basis.

I've got work + night classes (and papers to write for them) + I just found out very recently I need to study for a GRE Subject Test that's on April 10th

Thankfully it's the offseason, because I haven't really been able to be involved much.

I've got work + night classes (and papers to write for them) + I just found out very recently I need to study for a GRE Subject Test that's on April 10th

Thankfully it's the offseason, because I haven't really been able to be involved much.

Mafia without EY is like Crushers life without dinner. *tear running down chubby cheek*

I smell set up. EY IS THE GODFATHERS.

That's more like JB.

JB's insta-death is merely coincidental (and hilarious)... in EY's case its generally intentional. When he's mafia the town wants to lynch him five seconds in, when he's town the mafia wants to immediately NK him AND the town wants to lynch him five seconds in.

JB's insta-death is merely coincidental (and hilarious)... in EY's case its generally intentional. When he's mafia the town wants to lynch him five seconds in, when he's town the mafia wants to immediately NK him AND the town wants to lynch him five seconds in.

This is true. I really think I should get this out of the way.

I'm the cop. Just sayin'.

Alright, I PM'ed Jets Things, Woody Paige, Doggin and Pac over at JI.

Havent heard back from Pac or Woody, but Jet Things just had a new born and doesnt have time and cleary Doggin doesnt like me but told Crusher he doesnt have time.

So of the JI'ers that come this way, I'm still waiting to here from Woody and PacTurd.

I'm going to start a sign up sheet and come up with an idea tonight. Its sound like we might have to run with a 12 man game. So I'll start there and adjust accordingly if we get more folks interested.

Alright, I PM'ed Jets Things, Woody Paige, Doggin and Pac over at JI.

Havent heard back from Pac or Woody, but Jet Things just had a new born and doesnt have time and cleary Doggin doesnt like me but told Crusher he doesnt have time.

So of the JI'ers that come this way, I'm still waiting to here from Woody and PacTurd.

I'm going to start a sign up sheet and come up with an idea tonight. Its sound like we might have to run with a 12 man game. So I'll start there and adjust accordingly if we get more folks interested.

I say we do a JiF based Mafia, where one side of the town is skinnies, and the the other is fatties or vice versa.

Actually I had an awesome concept for a game with fatties and skinnies. Fatties would be the good guys. Richard Simmons would be the godfather and chief baddy.

I say we do a JiF based Mafia, where one side of the town is skinnies, and the the other is fatties or vice versa.

Great minds and sexy bodies think alike.

Archived