T Rich Re-signs

yankees2022

T-Rich is re-signed

By Dan Leberfeld

Posted Mar 16, 2010

The Jets have re-signed fullback Tony Richardson and have added DE Rodrique Wright, a former Dolphins draft pick.

Expect the Jets to add a veteran receiver at some point.

Mike Tannenbaum said today he likes his young receivers. Based on the positive comments he made recently about RB Chauncey Washington and FB James Davis recently, that means a veteran receiver is on the way.

Interesting take by Leberfeld. I wonder who they are targeting?

Sorry i know no one's gonna like this statement but i don't know how much or if any juice Trich has left in the tank. He's ancient by NFL standards.

I liked it. So once again your wrong. Kidding, but seriously there was a visible difference between Richardson's play last year and the year before. In his first year with the Jets he was killing defenders, last year he was just adequate.

I wasn't the only one that misread the original thread title before it was edited.

I should have directed it towards everyone then, but still. You never hear of an NFL player resigning. Coaches and GM's sure, but never players. Also, "Re-sign" with the hyphen always means "signing back on with team". If the title said "Richardson resigns", I could understand the confusion better.

But I guess who cares, right? I'm glad to have T-Rich back.

I should have directed it towards everyone then, but still. You never hear of an NFL player resigning. Coaches and GM's sure, but never players. Also, "Re-sign" with the hyphen always means "signing back on with team". If the title said "Richardson resigns", I could understand the confusion better.

But I guess who cares, right? I'm glad to have T-Rich back.

Actually, in their defense, the hyphen was not originally there and was edited into the title, so it did say "resigns". While I got what it meant, the confusion is understandable.

Archived