Bp: A Paragon of Good Virtue.

crashingjet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if there are any other trolls I have unfairly neg rep bombed. please come in this thread and I'll make the pain go away ;)

Hey Jim if you neg bombed my buddy DolphinFan4Life make it right-Angelo is a good dude-even with his football fandom flaw

if there are any other trolls I have unfairly neg rep bombed. please come in this thread and I'll make the pain go away ;)

You come back for this? I think I liked it better when you were away, lol.

You know I always liked you BP, and I turned a blind eye to the whole negative nelly act likely, but now you've crossed a line. Now you're showing favoritism towards trolls? Those scum of the earth now have more rep than I do. That I cannot allow. This means war, you son of a bitch.

You know I always liked you BP, and I turned a blind eye to the whole negative nelly act likely, but now you've crossed a line. Now you're showing favoritism towards trolls? Those scum of the earth now have more rep than I do. That I cannot allow. This means war, you son of a bitch.

sparta003zg4.jpg

I think your hatred for me all started when I offered you and EY pork roll at the tailgate a couple of years ago :( you guys looked at me like I was Satan reincarnated

:rl:

I think your hatred for me all started when I offered you and EY pork roll at the tailgate a couple of years ago :( you guys looked at me like I was Satan reincarnated

:rl:

lol if you are implying what i think you are..

I think BP forgot to take his midol PMS today. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. Holy SS19, this brings back bad memories, lol.

Yeah, and who was the brilliant admin that chose him? lol..you are bitter

Archived