Bp: A Paragon of Good Virtue.

crashingjet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CrashingJet is usually fairly funny but I'm missing something here.

As am I apparently. I called BP yesterday and he said, "not now Phil and hung up". Who hangs up on people?

I am sure once he renews his meds he will be fine, lol.

We need to set up a Dolphag survivor pool. What Dolphag fan will still have positive rep after the Jets and Dolphins first meeting this year.

This. I'm thinking major v-bookie event...winner gets all their rep.

Hey one thing, the BP thing the other day was the foundation for an April Fools Day joke. But I am canceling it (long story) but we won't be doing an April Fools Day joke here this year.

Wow -- props for the early commitment. I got owned :P

Hey one thing, the BP thing the other day was the foundation for an April Fools Day joke. But I am canceling it (long story) but we won't be doing an April Fools Day joke here this year.

BP is an april fools joke.

Wow -- props for the early commitment. I got owned :P

It had a shot at being good. It involved BP having a fight with me and BP storming off. That is when the fun was going to begin.

:-P

Something else is cooking so we are going to have to pass on April Fools Day this year unfortunately.

It had a shot at being good. It involved BP having a fight with me and BP storming off. That is when the fun was going to begin.

:-P

Something else is cooking so we are going to have to pass on April Fools Day this year unfortunately.

LOL, I believe you guys said the same thing last year. Eventually you're not going to try and pull a prank, something will ironically happen...and no one will believe it's real haha

LOL, I believe you guys said the same thing last year. Eventually you're not going to try and pull a prank, something will ironically happen...and no one will believe it's real haha

No this one was different. It was what we were going to do with BP after he left that was going to make this one different.

:winking0001:

The prank was just starting to build momentum. lol...you have no idea ;)

Archived