JN Mafia - The Land of Fat and Happy

JustInFudge

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RULES:

Absolutely NO out-of-thread communications may be either entirely or partially quoted, screen-capped or in any other way directly provided within the game thread (summaries of PMs for purposes of role reveals is allowed, however).

Similarly, you may not reveal the name you were provided with.

We all know what the spirit of the game is, and we all know when certain actions, even if not expressly forbidden, fall outside of the spirit of the game. For purposes of this game, I have commissioner of baseball like powers to sanction conduct that violates the spirit of the game, even if not expressly forbidden, up to and including modkilling the player and lying in their role reveal. If you have any question at all whether something you plan to do crosses the line, ask me first. This is your one and only warning.

Format: We will be running a normal mafia format with lynches during the day and night actions during the night. Days will run for 72 hours or until a majority is reached (unvoting after a majority will not count) - but Day 1 will not have a deadline unless there is a need for it. Night will end in 24 hours or when I receive all night actions

1) Bleedin' Green

2) Pac2566

3) Slats

4) Klecko73isGod

5) Hess Station

6) Jetscode1

7) Shutout

8) The Crusher

9) CTM

10) AVM

11) Irish Jet

12) Vicious89x

13) Norway

14) JVOR

15) SMC

Red Indicates they've responded to my PM.

We are just waiting on IJ and Norway...(those F'in foregieners)...to start the game.

Something that has been coming up in PM questions that I want to make very clear.

You may not reveal the name you were provided with, not even a hint in the slightest degree.

We all know what the spirit of the game is, and we all know when certain actions, even if not expressly forbidden, fall outside of the spirit of the game. For purposes of this game, I have commissioner of baseball like powers to sanction conduct that violates the spirit of the game, even if not expressly forbidden, up to and including modkilling the player and lying in their role reveal. If you have any question at all whether something you plan to do crosses the line, ask me first. This is your one and only warning.

Thank you!

Fixed

I'm good with this if we dont hear from Norway. I asked this in the other thread...but how long do we wait? I'll let you guys decide.

Intergrity is here and ready, we could get the game going. Let me know what you guys want to do...Norway's last post was 4 days ago.

I'm good with this if we dont hear from Norway. I asked this in the other thread...but how long do we wait? I'll let you guys decide.

Intergrity is here and ready, we could get the game going. Let me know what you guys want to do...Norway's last post was 4 days ago.

Inactive mafia players are annoying. Just saying.

Just let me know...

I should be pretty reliable. I visit JN pretty much daily, don't use the other site at all since I was banned, and I'm an Freelance Interactive Art Director... meaning I spend all day on the computer at "work" from home.

Just let me know...

I should be pretty reliable. I visit JN pretty much daily, don't use the other site at all since I was banned, and I'm an Freelance Interactive Art Director... meaning I spend all day on the computer at "work" from home.

Got a somewhat busy day today, so I wont be around too much but lets get this thing started.

Integrtiy - I just sent you a PM with your role...you are replacing Norwary.

Sorry cat butt...we waited for ya.

Opening scene coming shortly.

I'm at work, so I cant access the funny picture I wanted to use fo the opening scence...so picture a Fat Man Heaven above the opening scene....

In the Land of Fat and Happy, a comical group of overweight town folk live peacefully tucked away from society’s glamorization of the thin and beautiful. Folks in the Land of Fat and Happy eat whatever they want, when ever they want and drink excessively. For years these town people have lived guilt free not watching what they eat and drinking for exercise. But something strange has been happening. Some of the town has been coming up missing. The rumor around town is that people are being kidnapped and taken to an unknown place where they are put through a boot camp weight loss program by a clan named the Weight Loss Mafia. To preserve their life of guilt free gluttony, the town needs to figure out just who is this Weight Loss Mafia. Until the entire clan is dissolved, they will continue to kidnap town people, one by one and put them on the path to skinny. Once all the Mafia is identified, the town people will be set free able to return to their guilt free heaven of over indulgence.

1) Bleedin' Green

2) Pac2566

3) Slats

4) Klecko73isGod

5) Hess Station

6) Jetscode1

7) Shutout

8) The Crusher

9) CTM

10) AVM

11) Irish Jet

12) Vicious89x

13) Integrity

14) JVOR

15) SMC

Day 1 has begun. Happy hunting.

Well the opening scene seems to indicate its a relatively straight forward game based on whats explained, but of course there could be more to it. Not a whole lot of info given, pretty much just that there's the fatty town and the skinny mafia with their one NK per night. I guess we'll just have to play it through for any info beyond that, because there's not much else in there.

Noobs. Feel free to ask questions also. Here's a link to the "basic" gameplay BG is talking about. Sometimes Mafia gets REALLY wacky with lots of roles and twists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28party_game%29#Basic_gameplay

Good call, forgot about the newbs.

And a quick side note for something that has already come up in this thread for the new guys. "FOS" means "Finger of Suspicion". The idea is to specifically point out / emphasize someone you feel is suspicious, but without actually voting for them. I think early on is a good opportunity for you to ask questions before people start really going after each other.

Good call, forgot about the newbs.

And a quick side note for something that has already come up in this thread for the new guys. "FOS" means "Finger of Suspicion". The idea is to specifically point out / emphasize someone you feel is suspicious, but without actually voting for them. I think early on is a good opportunity for you to ask questions before people start really going after each other.

He's being helpful again. me no likely.

Is this what it feels like to be JiF? Wow, I feel.... awesome.

I suggest in order to keep things moving for the game we keep a count of activity to make sure people aren't slipping past due to inactivity

Is that why you're posting up a storm early? :P

Archived