JN Mafia - The Land of Fat and Happy

JustInFudge

Nice vote, What did you do Eeney Meaney Miney Mo?

Im going to vote klecko because Im pretty sure he dropped a couple pounds climbing stairs for charity.

Hmm perhaps. We all know good ol' Crusher hasn't lost any weight, which I find very...convenient. Vote: Crusher

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm perhaps. We all know good ol' Crusher hasn't lost any weight, which I find very...convenient. Vote: Crusher

Not losing weight would make him the fattest one in the game... AND since I learned all I know about irony from the interwebz... the fattest guy in real life should in theory be the leader of the skinny mafia, no?

Not losing weight would make him the fattest one in the game... AND since I learned all I know about irony from the interwebz... the fattest guy in real life should in theory be the leader of the skinny mafia, no?

If you read it on the interwebz it's true. That's how I found out about Delta Q invading Siberia in the year 2192. Thankfully, I'll only be around as my 3rd reincarnation of a maple leaf. Read that on the interwebz too

The only thing I'd say is Crusher and JiF = lovers for life. I can't see JiF putting his muffin top as mafia.

The only thing I'd say is Crusher and JiF = lovers for life. I can't see JiF putting his muffin top as mafia.

Serious question for a moment -- I always thought it was randomly decided who was what...is that not always the case?

Serious question for a moment -- I always thought it was randomly decided who was what...is that not always the case?

I believe it was supposed to be random... therefore my "irony theory" holds as much water as an old ladies bladder.

You voted for Crusher, based upon the premise he is fat. When it was clearly stated that the fatties are the good guys.

Hmmmmm...

Why do you gotta ruin christmas :/

He may not be playing but evidenced by the few posts he's had in this thread his influence will... whether we want it or not.

:rim: thought I'd throw this in to signify an attempt at humor.

Its still fairly early on in the process, so I'm not too worried, but as a quick update here is who we're still waiting to hear from:

5) Hess Station

6) Jetscode1

7) Shutout

9) CTM

If any of these guys still haven't shown up by tonight this is probably where I'll start off.

I'm just hoping for them to be more active. We've seen this story before. Votes on inactives. They get maybe halfway to lynch vote. "Hey, i'm here" Votes come off and endless day becomes endless again. It's just better for us all if they start posting.

Vote:AVM

Its still fairly early on in the process, so I'm not too worried, but as a quick update here is who we're still waiting to hear from:

5) Hess Station

6) Jetscode1

7) Shutout

9) CTM

If any of these guys still haven't shown up by tonight this is probably where I'll start off.

I m thinking of a number between 8 and 10.

Archived