JN Mafia - The Land of Fat and Happy

JustInFudge

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the unadmitted fatty obsessed fatnip makes a game involving fatness.. makes sense

Or, if you're CTM, it's in your nature regardless if you're town or mafia.

you suck

Vote BG

Way too helpful early on, so he's we either believe his stories of boredom, (seriously go pick your nose or something) or he's looking to pied piper the noobs into following him all game by setting himself up as resident expert.

I did the same in a game over at JI as scum, which is why I don't like it..

No he's not playing. I made a not funny, then Pac made a not funny. It was overall not bringing the lulz.

FOS: Vic -- you're usually on your A game, freaking out, or pretending to freak out at this point.

Its still fairly early on in the process, so I'm not too worried, but as a quick update here is who we're still waiting to hear from:

5) Hess Station

6) Jetscode1

7) Shutout

9) CTM

If any of these guys still haven't shown up by tonight this is probably where I'll start off.

I'm here and still a NooB. Had to read the wiki (thanks) and the previous posts...

So the unadmitted fatty obsessed fatnip makes a game involving fatness.. makes sense

you suck

Vote BG

Way too helpful early on, so he's we either believe his stories of boredom, (seriously go pick your nose or something) or he's looking to pied piper the noobs into following him all game by setting himself up as resident expert.

I did the same in a game over at JI as scum, which is why I don't like it..

I actually knew this was going to come up, not surprised that it came from you. As I was typing the posts I knew it would look like I was trying to get on the noobs good side. Can't really answer for it beyond what I've said, but just knew it was coming. Now just try not to look too eager to make cases on day one, friend. :P

No he's not playing. I made a not funny, then Pac made a not funny. It was overall not bringing the lulz.

I was actually laughing when I posted that... pretty proud of myself. :bag:

screw you guys my kid thinks I'm a laugh riot.

I actually knew this was going to come up, not surprised that it came from you. As I was typing the posts I knew it would look like I was trying to get on the noobs good side. Can't really answer for it beyond what I've said, but just knew it was coming. Now just try not to look too eager to make cases on day one, friend. :P

You are in the clear on my end friend. Your posts have been helpful. Well done for now.

You are in the clear on my end friend. Your posts have been helpful. Well done for now.

Trust no one HS... As mentioned earlier an oft used scum tactic is to try and give the impression they are everyones buddy.

If he is scum you'd be playing right into his hands with a post like that.

As I said, and you agreed, it jumped out in the first few pages as suspicious behavior.. a good enough reason to rattle your cage i reckon....

your explanation of I knew it would be perceived as scummy when i was doing it yet i did it anyway is curious, where you looking for a little day 1 sparring? I notice I wasn't the only one that pointed it out, some did well before me.. so clearly you we're baiting this a bit by persisting..

I forgot all about that. Who was that again?

CTM, EY & Doggin.

If all 3 are in a game it is guaranteed that at least 1 of them is mafia regardless of how large the game is. That's a mafia truism.

As I said, and you agreed, it jumped out in the first few pages as suspicious behavior.. a good enough reason to rattle your cage i reckon....

your explanation of I knew it would be perceived as scummy when i was doing it yet i did it anyway is curious, where you looking for a little day 1 sparring? I notice I wasn't the only one that pointed it out, some did well before me.. so clearly you we're baiting this a bit by persisting..

I was actually just giving you crap, because well... its you. Bottom line, I was doing it to be helpful, I was just aware some would perceive it another way, which I didn't see as enough of a reason not to be.

CTM, EY & Doggin.

If all 3 are in a game it is guaranteed that at least 1 of them is mafia regardless of how large the game is. That's a mafia truism.

Ah, Doggin. I dunno if I've ever played in a game that he was mafia, actually.

already quoting out of context? usually you resort to that tactic when you're scum.

I'm trying to figure a lesser of two evils here. You or CTM???

Although my 6th sense has me leaning towards someone else. I can smell their lies and deceit from here. So the question is, who is the lion and who is the cambonian midget?

Anyway my vote is for: Shutout

Archived