Game Breaker Football Video Game

villain_the_foe

Just seen the actual gameplay of his. Looks very promising, especially with the pile of shyte they call Madden football being the only available football experience...though its hard to call it a "football" experience. I've refused to purchase a nex gen console because of the lack of effort put forth in developing a proper football game but it looks like things are finally going in the right direction with this game here. Discuss

JsV0drpmfgs

Usually I wouldn't like an arcade-style game, but this just plain looks amazing. And I wish there were more fantasy league games, like maybe even AFL or UFL or something. I want to start getting into those leagues, but I know nothing about them.

It is backbreaker not game breaker... and it looks like crap... madden 05' was further along than this...

I hate when people claim they hate the madden series and how they boycott it...

How the hell can you have an opinion on it if you do not even own the system to play it on?

lol

It is backbreaker not game breaker... and it looks like crap... madden 05' was further along than this...

I hate when people claim they hate the madden series and how they boycott it...

How the hell can you have an opinion on it if you do not even own the system to play it on?

lol

I never hate, and neither should you, its unnecessary. Also, you dont need to own the console to play the game and know its the same game since Madden 04 with a couple extra canned animations and better graphics and a roster update.

Also, I purchased a PS3 (used) and Madden 10 when it first came out because I was sucked into the fact that they stated that they were "changing things" yet before 7 days I sent my PS3 back for a full refund and sold the Madden back to Game stop because it sucked and im not a graphics whore so I dont mind that it may not look as good as another game. Im into the physics and realism which Madden hasnt had since I dont know how long. I've been playing (and buying) madden since madden 94 on the SNES and my last one was Madden 05 on the Xbox before I Modded my Xbox and started downloading them because it was the same game with just updated rosters.

I still play ESPN NFL 2K5 because it seems to be the most complete football game (gameplay wise) to date yet its 6 years old.

I've given Madden enough money and years of frustration to have any opinion that I want, and I think that backbreaker (thanks for the correction) has room to compete with a Madden franchise who's been selling the same game for 7 years. Just my humble opinion.

Archived