2010 going to be a great year for concerts!!

Jetman_67

So far this year were set to see the following; Black Eyed Peas, U2, Pearl Jam, Ringo Starr, Lady GaGa, Hall and Oates (old, but still good) Sean Lennon (always like his dad), Cold Play, Lifehouse, Already saw The new #2 (Dani Harrison's band)

Looking at Crue Fest and Aerosmith at the Gorge.

Still hope to add a few more.

Um, yeah, let me make this thread a bit better. Like Iron Maiden and Dream Theater at the Garden!?!?

Miss the Garden, but the Tacoma Dome is a good substitute. I like shows at the Gorge. Out door amphitheater on the Columbia River. Concerts with camping!!! Going to see the Crue there and probably Aerosmith (supposed to play this summer) Saw Rush there and it was a blast.

The camping part gives it a Woodstock atmosphere

GaGa's extreme creativity appeals to my artistic side. She is slightly whacky but very creative.

Um, yeah, let me make this thread a bit better. Like Iron Maiden and Dream Theater at the Garden!?!?

Got my tix yesterday for the Houston show June 11th

I am lookin foward to the Scorpions final tour - never saw them perform - :)

Saw U2 last year at the Meadowlands, came away unimpressed. Aerosmith at the Garden, about the same. Glad I saw them, but I don't have to do it ever again.

I would like to see Ringo Starr's All Star Band one time before they're dead.

Nothing else on that list would constitute a good year for concerts for me. :lol: I try to keep an eye on what's happening at Jones Beach. Like to see a show or two there every year. Missed out on good 311 seats, that probably would've been cool.

Anyone going to Bonnaroo? Pretty ridiculous lineup this year.

Headliners are

Dave Matthews

Kings of Leon

Jay-Z

Stevie Wonder

And then like 100 other bands, including Weezer, Damian Marley and Nas, Disco Biscuits, Umphrey's Mcgee, Miike Snow, The Black Keys, Ween, Dropkick Murphy's...

Oh and not to mention a Comedy lineup MC'd by Conan O'Brien.

Saw U2 last year at the Meadowlands, came away unimpressed. Aerosmith at the Garden, about the same. Glad I saw them, but I don't have to do it ever again.

I would like to see Ringo Starr's All Star Band one time before they're dead.

Nothing else on that list would constitute a good year for concerts for me. :lol: I try to keep an eye on what's happening at Jones Beach. Like to see a show or two there every year. Missed out on good 311 seats, that probably would've been cool.

Phish is playin' the Beach 2 nights in late August.

Headliners are

Dave Matthews

Kings of Leon

Jay-Z

Stevie Wonder

And then like 100 other bands, including Weezer, Damian Marley and Nas, Disco Biscuits, Umphrey's Mcgee, Miike Snow, The Black Keys, Ween, Dropkick Murphy's...

That's more like it. Much better bands listed above.

I always get a kick out of people bashing concerts others say they saw/liked.

Its funny people assume their tastes are the only true measure.

If someone likes it, its good.

Now Rap, thats a different story ;)

I am going to Moody Blues tonight here

http://www.dpacnc.com/default.asp?dpac=19&objId=206

In coming months they will have Wilco, Ringo, Chicago , Nora Jones etc..

Plus I am seeing the play Wicked there also..

Ole SJ likes da Arts :>))

I always get a kick out of people bashing concerts others say they saw/liked.

Its funny people assume their tastes are the only true measure.

If someone likes it, its good.

Now Rap, thats a different story ;)

I am going to Moody Blues tonight here

http://www.dpacnc.com/default.asp?dpac=19&objId=206

In coming months they will have Wilco, Ringo, Chicago , Nora Jones etc..

Plus I am seeing the play Wicked there also..

Ole SJ likes da Arts :>))

what's the problem? we didn't call the guy a douchbeag or anything. i'm just saying that if thats the only concerts that are going to be around this year, imo, it would be a horrible year for concerts. fortunately i'm sure there will be many more to choose from.

what's the problem? we didn't call the guy a douchbeag or anything. i'm just saying that if thats the only concerts that are going to be around this year, imo, it would be a horrible year for concerts. fortunately i'm sure there will be many more to choose from.

NP, It could be greatest year ever for his tastes though.

In art, its eye of beholder. My shiit is your Gold :D

Beastie Boys and The Roots are awesome live, any other Rap I've seen live didn't translate well. I'm interested to see how Jay Z at Bonnaroo.

You hope he plays with a band which he's done before. Agreed, only rap music that's good is when played in band format ala BBs Roots etc.

Beastie Boys and The Roots are awesome live, any other Rap I've seen live didn't translate well. I'm interested to see how Jay Z at Bonnaroo.

You hope he plays with a band which he's done before. Agreed, only rap music that's good is when played in band format ala BBs Roots etc.

Headliners are

Dave Matthews

Kings of Leon

Jay-Z

Stevie Wonder

I've been to Bonnaroo a few times and will be skipping this year, as this is by far their worst lineup ever.

Headliners are

Dave Matthews

Kings of Leon

Jay-Z

Stevie Wonder

I've been to Bonnaroo a few times and will be skipping this year, as this is by far their worst lineup ever.

Archived