1 member has voted

1. 1. Hard knocks a good thing?

• Yes, it's a good thing
    • No, I worry about the distraction
    • Who the hell cares?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The distraction argument is total horsesh-t. No one knows what is or isn't a distraction in a pro football training camp.

It's a good thing for the fans since we get to see more of the Jets.

The distraction argument is total horsesh-t. No one knows what is or isn't a distraction in a pro football training camp.

Couldn't agree more. We all root for the players, but we'll start seeing more of the personalities in our players that not all of us get to see. We also get a peek into how our staff decides who to cut and how our coaching staff teaches the players, etc. I'm excited.

Couldn't agree more. We all root for the players, but we'll start seeing more of the personalities in our players that not all of us get to see. We also get a peek into how our staff decides who to cut and how our coaching staff teaches the players, etc. I'm excited.

I agree with Greenranger that an uncensored Rex is golden. But, I'd be lying if I said the distraction aspect didn't worry me. I just think there's no reason to add outside influences to a team coming off an AFC championship game (except for Mr. J selling more PSL's and adding revenue from Jersey sales in off-markets). Yeah, Rhodes is gone, but given the opportunity and cameras, someone is likely to step into the role of Class Clown.

But I will be watching, so who's the idiot.

I agree with Greenranger that an uncensored Rex is golden. But, I'd be lying if I said the distraction aspect didn't worry me. I just think there's no reason to add outside influences to a team coming off an AFC championship game (except for Mr. J selling more PSL's and adding revenue from Jersey sales in off-markets). Yeah, Rhodes is gone, but given the opportunity and cameras, someone is likely to step into the role of Class Clown.

But I will be watching, so who's the idiot.

If you listen to enough talk radio you'll start to believe this is a bad thing. BUT, if you understand that these news outlets are just pissed that they lose interviews and space in general for camera's to the HBO crew you'll understand their agenda.

If you listen to enough talk radio you'll start to believe this is a bad thing. BUT, if you understand that these news outlets are just pissed that they lose interviews and space in general for camera's to the HBO crew you'll understand their agenda.

When you consider that these guys have a ton of eyes and cameras on them at all times, what is a few more?

And it's not like they're pulled away from meetings and workouts for interviews.

These shows are made with pretty little intrusion.

When you consider that these guys have a ton of eyes and cameras on them at all times, what is a few more?

And it's not like they're pulled away from meetings and workouts for interviews.

These shows are made with pretty little intrusion.

it's a great PR move organizationally. as a fan it will be great to see this side of the team. Cimini on his blog noted that teams coming off of hard knocks had no apparent side effects opening the season.

i think this "distraction" will make the team more focused. i like it.

it's a great PR move organizationally. as a fan it will be great to see this side of the team. Cimini on his blog noted that teams coming off of hard knocks had no apparent side effects opening the season.

i think this "distraction" will make the team more focused. i like it.

The Bengals were featured last year, and I was totally against it. As it turns out, it had no ill effects. Cincinnati swept the AFC North and made the playoffs.

lol shoulda read this before I posted... but I agree... the bengals were done in by Chris Henry and other tragedies... hard knocks got em off to a fast start

The Bengals were featured last year, and I was totally against it. As it turns out, it had no ill effects. Cincinnati swept the AFC North and made the playoffs.

lol shoulda read this before I posted... but I agree... the bengals were done in by Chris Henry and other tragedies... hard knocks got em off to a fast start

the Bengals made it all the way thru their year and it wasn't Hard Knocks that did em in... the Jets having Hard Knocks will be good TV but probably not affect the season either way.

Ya' never know! I can see Rex getting some good airtime in.

the Bengals made it all the way thru their year and it wasn't Hard Knocks that did em in... the Jets having Hard Knocks will be good TV but probably not affect the season either way.

Ya' never know! I can see Rex getting some good airtime in.

Only a fan with the confidence and emotional stability of a 15 year old girl would over-think this to the point of being convinced its a bad idea.

Its the team we all root for and we get to see up close, the things some fans blabber about all off-season.

Good grief.

Only a fan with the confidence and emotional stability of a 15 year old girl would over-think this to the point of being convinced its a bad idea.

Its the team we all root for and we get to see up close, the things some fans blabber about all off-season.

Good grief.

Good grief.

He's right. The show lit up the board at Bengalszone.

Good grief.

He's right. The show lit up the board at Bengalszone.

Archived