McDraft

Aten

Oooh I like the unknowns at the end...I also love the lack of desperation over WR.

Don't love McCarthy, but I bet he could outplay Eric Smith pretty soon as a S in the same mold.

Love that it attacks our ST problem too, even without drafting a P. I mean really, all these drafts attack STs because almost all these guys will start out on STs, but this draft seems to be conscious of the need for STs players.

Oooh I like the unknowns at the end...I also love the lack of desperation over WR.

Don't love McCarthy, but I bet he could outplay Eric Smith pretty soon as a S in the same mold.

Love that it attacks our ST problem too, even without drafting a P. I mean really, all these drafts attack STs because almost all these guys will start out on STs, but this draft seems to be conscious of the need for STs players.

It's mostly a joke, obviously, although I really do think that McCourty and McCluster are the guys we're primarily looking at in the first and second. McCarthy and McBryce are local kids. McBryce played corner and ran track at Glenville before Kent, McCarthy was all-everything at multiple positions playing for Cardinal Mooney. McDonald is a good story and one of the best linemen in DII.

Archived