Our Draft Forum: Dead.

Mr.Revis

More negativity from this poster. Are you ever happy without complaining about something???

blah blah blah, put me on ignore if you can't deal with me making fun on an otherwise boring offseason forum.

Sensitive human.

blah blah blah, put me on ignore if you can't deal with me making fun on an otherwise boring offseason forum.

Sensitive human.

do you even know what you're saying??? sensitive human??? go back to whatever planet you came from and try to be a little nicer. it's not really that difficult. respect other people's opinions, differ all you want but don't be a douche about it. and grow up a little. and don't be such a post whore. you've been on here for two years and you already have a ton posts. and yes, i will take your suggestion and and put you on ignore. hopefully you'll take some of these suggestions and become a happy person.

Speaking for myself I'm sort of burned out on pre-draft hype. It was more fun before the internet where if you saw some kid from East Tennessee State play on tv you were the neighborhood expert on him and stuff because no one else knew anything about him. Now you can look up anybody's stats and youtube vids just like that. The romance is gone for me.

Okay, now begin your soul killing mockery of my post.

is this not a JETS message board? Isnt the sole purpose of being here posting about the JETS, why does my count matter in the greater scheme of things?

I definitely need a time out from the tight asses here. See y'all in August.

is this not a JETS message board? Isnt the sole purpose of being here posting about the JETS, why does my count matter in the greater scheme of things?

I definitely need a time out from the tight asses here. See y'all in August.

Haha... this is my favorite post by you ever.

:baby:

Speaking for myself I'm sort of burned out on pre-draft hype. It was more fun before the internet where if you saw some kid from East Tennessee State play on tv you were the neighborhood expert on him and stuff because no one else knew anything about him. Now you can look up anybody's stats and youtube vids just like that. The romance is gone for me.

Okay, now begin your soul killing mockery of my post.

I think a fan base's anticipation of the draft is in inverse proportion to how good the team on the field is. It is tough to get psyched up over the 29th pick in the draft. The only mystery is who falls that far.

Archived