ARENA FOOTBALL WEEK 1 OFFICIAL THREAD

idahojetsfan

Are You Excited About This  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are You Excited About This

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Mets doctors say hyper thyroid, every other doctor says sore-throat...

Dont trust the Mets MD Staff...I would rather be diagnosed by a shoe salesman than by a Mets Doctor...

If it's a sore throat, then why is he not playing?

The Mets doctors say hyper thyroid, every other doctor says sore-throat...

Dont trust the Mets MD Staff...I would rather be diagnosed by a shoe salesman than by a Mets Doctor...

Dude I know you were making a funny but a thyroid problem and a sore throat are mutually exclusive diseases. A hyper active thyroid ****s with your metabolism and you lose excessive amounts of weight because your metabolism is sped up out of control. A sore throat is a sore throat :rolleyes:

Dude I know you were making a funny but a thyroid problem and a sore throat are mutually exclusive diseases. A hyper active thyroid ****s with your metabolism and you lose excessive amounts of weight because your metabolism is sped up out of control. A sore throat is a sore throat :rolleyes:

Thyroid problem is a serious issue, you're right...I agree 100%...but...I'm being serious with the comments I made...I wouldnt trust that staff...no kidding...

If I was Jose, I would check somewhere else...the Mets Med Staff is a MESS...(Yes, Im a Mets Fan)...

Last year, EVERY player was mis-diagnosed with injuries...I would CONSIDER multiple opinions if I was Jose...

Archived