Enjoying your Bolly-free week? It won't last.

Fred Jetstone

Hope you're all enjoying yourselves. I'm onto your little conspiracy though. Don't think I haven't noticed your blatant, pre-meditated, pre-planned absence of Bollywood references. Kinda like he no longer exists.

Well, it won't last. Back to reality on Sunday. Vinny won't hold up. I like Vinny but I can't imagine that he'll go injury free. And when he goes down, guess who will come in? And guess who will rise to the occasion?

The Bolly Trolley hasn't died. It's just being serviced. Expect to see #5 against the Bills.

All aboard.

inspection_trolley_ngp_pf2.sized.jpg

BZ, play-calling has a lot to do with the ability to move an offence.

What Herm & Humperdinger did to Bolly, playcalling-wise, is like saying "BZ, I want you to write topical, interesting, entertaining posts on JN this week and, oh by the way, no vowels. You are not allowed to use the letters A, E, I, O or U. Have fun out there."

Just like in your picture, the train has left the station.

I think Vinny will last long enough to get Jay back in there. Bollinger might have come in now and again, but from what I saw, he cannot lead this team to victories.

BZ

Since you mentioned the picture, you may have also noticed the cargo in the back marked "Tool Box". Not a knock on Jetstone...just an observation. :)

BZ, play-calling has a lot to do with the ability to move an offence.

What Herm & Humperdinger did to Bolly, playcalling-wise, is like saying "BZ, I want you to write topical, interesting, entertaining posts on JN this week and, oh by the way, no vowels. You are not allowed to use the letters A, E, I, O or U. Have fun out there."

As long as I can use H, R, M I am good! :)

Yes, the play calling was conservative but he got sacked 5 times because nobody thought he could throw the ball and he never proved them wrong.

It is not all about numbers, it is about presence on the field.

The verdict isn't in on Bollyworld, but the Jets are not waiting around for it.

BZ

Since you mentioned the picture, you may have also noticed the cargo in the back marked "Tool Box". Not a knock on Jetstone...just an observation.

Marginally perceptive there, Sirlance. The tool box ties into the idea that the Bolly trolley is under repair, not shelved.

Now, Mr. perceptive. If you can decipher the Sanskrit lettering in the upper left hand corner...or identify the snack advertised on the wall...then I'll be impressed.

Until then. It Bolly all the way.

Since you mentioned the picture, you may have also noticed the cargo in the back marked "Tool Box". Not a knock on Jetstone...just an observation. :)

:lol::lol::lol:

question for ya sirlance as I find you to be a hilarious poster at times.

do you find fred as funny & off the wall as I do?

:lol::lol::lol:

question for ya sirlance as I find you to be a hilarious poster at times.

do you find fred as funny & off the wall as I do?

Jetstone is an asset to this board now matter how you slice it. I'll always check a Jetstone thread, just for the laughs, or the set-up for some good material.

(Asset...I said Asset.)

Stare right into this girl's eyes for one minute. Just sixty seconds. Seriously. Just look at her. Try it. And if, after looking right at her for one minute you don't agree that Bollywood is future of the Jets at QB.....well, just try it and see. Amazing things will happen. Promise.

OMG! im seeing double........FOUR GOOKS!

drunk.jpg

Screw Brooks Bollinger! Dinwiddie: Live it, learn it, love it.

I'M TALKING TO YOU, FRED JETSTONE!

Boise St. hangs on vs. TCU

Dinwiddie tosses 3 TDs; Frogs fall short on late FG

Associated Press

Dec. 24, 2003 12:00 AM

FORT WORTH - Ryan Dinwiddie ended his career as the most efficient passer in college football, and by leading Boise State to its first bowl victory away from home.

Dinwiddie threw for 325 yards and three touchdowns, the last an 18-yarder to Derek Schouman for the winning score, and the No. 18 Broncos beat No. 19 TCU 34-31 on Tuesday night in the inaugural Fort Worth Bowl.

The win wasn't secure until sophomore Mike Wynn, who had not attempted a kick for TCU all season, was well short on a 51-yard field-goal attempt with seven seconds left.

Boise State (13-1) ended the season with 11 straight wins. The Broncos have won all four of their bowl games, including the Humanitarian Bowl on their home field three of the previous four seasons.

TCU (11-2), playing at home after being in contention for a Bowl Championship Series spot until its only regular-season loss Nov. 20, had its school-record 13-game home winning streak snapped.

The Broncos missed a chance to clinch the game after Gabriel Franklin's diving interception with 5:41 left.

But Boise State then went three and out, giving the ball back to TCU with 3:27 left.

TCU converted a fourth and 10 from its 20 when Brandon Hassell passed to Harrell for 28 yards. The Horned Frogs then converted on a fourth and 1, when Lonta Hobbs just got the needed yards to the 28 with 40 seconds left.

After three incomplete passes and a penalty, Wynn came on instead of Nick Browne. Coach Gary Patterson said Browne, the senior who made 28 of 33 field-goal tries this season, including a 22-yarder earlier in the game, had a quadriceps injury.

Dinwiddie hit 19 of 35 passes and overcame two interceptions. He finished with 4,356 yards passing this season, and in his career he had 9,809 yards with 82 touchdowns and 20 interceptions.

Archived