I Miss Smizzy

Yeah. Some subjects are radioactive, though, and I'm not the type to ask questions. People fade in and fade out for their own reasons, and I reckon if he wanted people to know why he left he'd say so himself. We had some laughs on here. I wish him the best, and hope he's well.

I hope he is okay.

Yeah. Some subjects are radioactive, though, and I'm not the type to ask questions. People fade in and fade out for their own reasons, and I reckon if he wanted people to know why he left he'd say so himself. We had some laughs on here. I wish him the best, and hope he's well.

Agreed 100%. He is a good guy, I definitely hope he is doing well. Still can't believe he isn't around anymore. He was such a big part of this site when we started.

Max, has he ever called you? It's weird. I wonder if he still goes to Jets games.

I had an email exchange with him last year but it was brief. I tried calling him a few times but when he emailed me he said he changed his number.

I'm a cheap imitation of the cheap imitation. The original was ok. The rest, blow. :cheers:

your 'best material' is on the floor mats of a tarnished, needs to be washed stretch Limo somewhere tooling around Manhattan looking for Terry Bradway

Never does.

He makes me laugh like when the Jets were in the playoffs and the words under his name were "Its coming"

622q_KsEr3A

You and every single ****ing Pats* fan can go to hell, and I swear to God I won't give a ****.

Archived