I Miss Smizzy

I heard either the Latin Kings got him, (it took 8 of them) :rolleyes: or a very pissed off wiener dog did.

That is an awesome username. :-P

And an awesome memory of JN history. Hell, that goes back to the pre-schism days at JI.

Edited by Bob

And an awesome memory of JN history. Hell, that goes back to the pre-schism days at JI.

Good point.

Our zoo friend knows his history. He needs to start posting more. History must be preserved and documented! :winking0001:

Likewise, good to see you're still posting here.

Smizzy gave me my 30 day timeout a few years ago, but I dont hold any grudges. I always liked him as a poster and he seemed like a good guy. Apparently no one knows why he stopped posting?

Also, good to see GOB back, who returned from his leave of absence right about the time I started mine.

Likewise, good to see you're still posting here.

Smizzy gave me my 30 day timeout a few years ago, but I dont hold any grudges. I always liked him as a poster and he seemed like a good guy. Apparently no one knows why he stopped posting?

Also, good to see GOB back, who returned from his leave of absence right about the time I started mine.

**** Smizzy, JETSCANES BACK?! does this mean we will be getting camp/milf reports again?