My neighbors house just blew up.

Greenranger

It was a small rental house on my block. Nothing is left, just rubble. At first I thought a car hit my house, then I went outside and followed everyone else up the street and it was totally leveled. Most likely a gas leak.

Wow!

Is everyone allright?

THERE WERE TWO PEOPLE in it. I got down there a minute after it happened, the woman was sitting on the wall crying yelling "he's still in there". But my dd said they got him out alive. But they were both burnt.

Here's a link:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local-beat/House-Explodes-in-South-Amboy-89791642.html

Hope everyone is well..

Now:

DO NOT EVER TALK ILL OF ME ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD BECAUSE I NOW KNOW YOUR STREET.

It was a small rental house on my block. Nothing is left, just rubble. At first I thought a car hit my house, then I went outside and followed everyone else up the street and it was totally leveled. Most likely a gas leak.

Just be thankful it wasn't your house.

Wow, just saw this on the news. That is scary. There are conflicting reports right now, I hope the people are okay.

I went to high school in your town.

This time of year brings me back. Before all the development, we used to play baseball on the bay. Nothing like a nice wind and 30 degree weather to get you ready for baseball.

Some of the cops think if may have been a meth lab and they may have tampered with the line, but they aren't really sure.

We had a house blow up out here yesterday in Albion NY. Thought of you right away. Not a meth lab however (as of now) ;) . Leak in the propane line is the theory.

Archived