Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Muffin top, this is lame, geeky and unacceptable behavior assuming that everyone knows about the game set up's over at McCreepy Mafia Zone.

FOS all over you, scrumptious.

Also, there's really solid conversation about possible game set ups right now. I read this as posturing and scummy, looks like some folks are dangling strings for some to grasp only to be controlled the rest of the way. I'm watching you ET type mofo's.

FOS back at you, JiF. This early in the game, there's little else to discuss. SMC dropped some serious hints, and he made a point to tell us they should be taken seriously - they're worthy of discussion. Anyone trying to stifle that sort of talk could definitely have their scummy reasons.

But I hear you, which is why I also have a FOS on Bleedin' for agreeing with my clever disection of the game.

That said, I think the 2 man team with a limited conversion ability makes sense. I figure it has to either be a total number of conversions possible, a percentage that the scum will be successful on any given attempt, or there are certain players that can be converted while others can't be.

I definitely propose a day 1 time limit. Before the weekend for sure. What does everyone else think?

I think I was gonna vote you because a quicker lynch favors scum, but being that he liked the idea so much I'll...

Vote: AVM

...instead. I'm neutral on the idea being that I'll be working 12 hour day shifts over the weekend, and wouldn't mind having something to do.

FOS back at you, JiF. This early in the game, there's little else to discuss. SMC dropped some serious hints, and he made a point to tell us they should be taken seriously - they're worthy of discussion. Anyone trying to stifle that sort of talk could definitely have their scummy reasons.

But I hear you, which is why I also have a FOS on Bleedin' for agreeing with my clever disection of the game.

That said, I think the 2 man team with a limited conversion ability makes sense. I figure it has to either be a total number of conversions possible, a percentage that the scum will be successful on any given attempt, or there are certain players that can be converted while others can't be.

I think I was gonna vote you because a quicker lynch favors scum, but being that he liked the idea so much I'll...

Vote: AVM

...instead. I'm neutral on the idea being that I'll be working 12 hour day shifts over the weekend, and wouldn't mind having something to do.

Interesting point. If anything I'd have to disagree with you. At this stage it's oh so very easy for scum to plant seeds of paranoia amongst the town. We're throwing around some ridiculous theories here but one thing is painfully obvious, we don't know jack.

I am definitely not proposing a quick lynch, merely saying we should put a time limit because we've been BS'ing for a little bit now, me included.

What did dan x ever do to you tubby..

take it back!

Dude chics dig me without me having to "mack" them or whatever nonsense it is you say you do.

Just stick with Dungeons and Dragons and let me handle the ladies.

Dude chics dig me without me having to "mack" them or whatever nonsense it is you say you do.

Just stick with Dungeons and Dragons and let me handle the ladies.

women do like teh homos..

i would, but then that dirtbg jif would get half of everythign i've worked so hard for

WTF???

Things just got weird in this thread. And I dont want your collection of Star Trek figurines and gheyhomfag toys.

Vote Crusher

He started this and he knows I dont wear a shark tooth necklace. Though I do have MT tattooed on my ass.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

Pac2566 (1) -- CTM

CTM (1) -- Bleedin' Green

JiF (1) -- Vicious89x

Vicious89x (2) -- AVM, JVoR

AVM (1) -- slats

The Crusher (2) -- Pac 2566, JiF

With 12 Research Team Members, it takes 7 to torch.

lol.. if i wasn't married i would definitly sign up for that..

WTF???

Things just got weird in this thread. And I dont want your collection of Star Trek figurines and gheyhomfag toys.

Vote Crusher

He started this and he knows I dont wear a shark tooth necklace. Though I do have MT tattooed on my ass.

Please forward pics. Thanx.

WTF???

Vote Crusher

Unvote

Vote: Crusher

No one knows Crusher as well as JiF. He's either onto something or up to something. Certainly willing to vote along and see which one it is.

reposted to bold.

Unvote

No one knows Crusher as well as JiF. He's either onto something or up to something. Certainly willing to vote along and see which one it is.

WTF???

Vote Crusher

Unvote

He voted for me because he gets pissed off when I tell people about the shark tooth necklace he wears.

Funny thing is JiF doesn't really knows me no better than anyone else here in reference to the mafia goodness. Even for Day 1 Slats this is quite the stretch. I do agree sweet Boopsie may be up to something, but truth be told seems maybe you are too.

After re-reading the opening scene I think this pretty much encapsulates my thoughts. I'd only add that someone mentioned only the thing can convert which seems highly unlikely. If that player gets lynched where do they go from there?

I also think it's possible for a Witch Doctor role to exist who would be able to unconvert the converted.

Well done with the mental imagery SMC... this should be fun. Oh and please drop the 2566 and just say Pac. Everyone should know who your talking about except Crusher... he's kinda slow.

oh and unvote

Vote Slats... you're making quite the effort to combat the notion that a non-active Slats early on usually = a guilty Slats.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

Pac (1) -- CTM

CTM (1) -- Bleedin' Green

Sharrow (1) -- Vicious

Vicious (2) -- AVM, JVoR

The Crusher (2) -- JiF, slats

slats (1) -- Pac

With 12 Research Team Members, it takes 7 to torch.

Nothing but the attention she is getting from my sweet Boopsie is a little unsettling, though Im trying to cope.

What happened to BESTIES BEFORE TESTES. Why are you trying to pawn me off on Pac.

Please don't bash Star Trek figurines. It hurts the feelings of my Star Trek teddy bears. (No joke, they are awesome.)

Based on what little has happened so far, I will vote: Jif. I found the discussion on game setups helpful for getting a bunch of ideas out there. Maybe he's trying to stop us townies from brainstorming together.

I feel okay about Slats for now. Last game, he seemed really burnt out from being scum all the time. So I'm hoping that his increased activity means he's happy to be solving a puzzle again.

What happened to BESTIES BEFORE TESTES. Why are you trying to pawn me off on Pac.

Im sorry. But all the attention your getting, especially from MY sweet Boopsie has me a little frazzled. Your right, us woman have to stick together. Hey, that sounds nice.

Right so 1 conversion...

I wonder if it means something along the lines of having a conversion role and a night-time killing role.

I've never seen the movie so I'm grabbing at straws here.

Terrible. Just terrible.

Anyway, I'm with Dan in thinking the discussions about possible setups can be helpful, but I also think it can become a distraction too.

Archived